Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
OP Offline
(Right now I'm playing CD praise music from the ladies at church, beautiful voices!!!! They went on the spring trip to Israel and led worship. I can visualize them singing at the tomb believed to be the place where Jesus was placed after He was crucified. I sang with them at the Jordan River as everyone got baptized. So, at this moment, I am in an Israel state of mind and it seem appropriate to me this Christmas season)

Jillybean,

You are the best too! Again, I need to catch up on what's been happening. (btw, get my last email or did it get flagged as spam?)

Jules,

I am glad to hear that the good, comforting memories stand out from last year. For those who believe, Christmas became a time of celebrating the birth of the Savior of mankind. That central point has been highly obscured over the years but for those who choose to refocus on that theme, Christmas is a wonderful time for reflection on the Reason for the Season, Jesus and His birth.

For me, one who is forgiven of much, one who could not repay God for His Son's death on the cross, I become humbled and teary eyed in grattitude to God for His grace and mercy as I meditate on the words of Christmas songs as I sing them. Watching the movie the Nativity has a powerful effect on me as well as I see what Mary and Joseph went through to bring Jesus into this world.
It is more than a story to me and Christmas is a great time to reflect on that and so many churches do a good job of bringing this season into focus.

2007 has been an incredible year and I give the Lord all the praise and the glory for what He has done so far to heal me which of course, includes leading me to the wonderful people here. I pray for many of you often. Merry Christmas.

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
OP Offline
I am sharing this video of a skit performed to a song that dramatizes God's love for us. It is especially powerful and relevant to the youth of today as their senses and priorities are bombarded with things that really are not important from an eternal perspective.

I warn you, view this when you can have a private moment for it is very moving and you don't want someone in a cubicle looking over your shoulder as the skit touches your heart.

Lifehouse: "Everything" skit

Committed2Him- "C2H"
Hey C2,

I went to view the video but it's not coming through. Could you try posting the link again?

C2,
That was too awesome for words.

Loved it!

Thanks for sharing.

besos,
BA

OP Offline
Bethie, It is working now, post again if you cannot open it.

Jill and Annie, the first few times I saw it, I welled up in tears. I love God, especially since He continues to love me even when I am distracted by the pleasures of this world and I stray from Him.

Committed2Him- "C2H"
K
K
C2
this was fantastic! I am sending it on to some friends! Thanks for sharing sweetpea

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

C2H....

Thanks for speaking life to the folks on the board....Merry Christmas to you!

sg

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
OP Offline
sg, Merry Christmas to you and bless you for moderating! We've coma a long way haven't we?

I too may change my "loc" to "The Best Place Ever." It was a rough journey going back well before I first posted. There were good times along the way and period where I thought we would make it but, like you and so many in this forum, I like where I currently am.

Again, we are all so indebted to Michele for her work AND for providing the DB site so that we can continue to heal, grow and and even flourish. \:\)

Michele, (where ever you are ) You are loved and appreciated by many.

My kids are as healthy as they are and I have peace between my X, her husband and I, in great part to Michele's work and this forum.

Committed2Him- "C2H"
K
K
MERRY CHRISTMAS C2!!

Miss you! Check in
I hope you and the kiddies have a wonderful Christmas!
oh and youve got mail!!!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard