Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
K
K
Julie
Good for you on the date, I know it may sound crazy after trying to save our M for so long, but when you have decided this is what needs to be done , it is a weight off !! and its a new begining!

Great on them maybe nabbing the people who got your card! wow n ever knew that about antifreeze! crazy.

Have a good day again! \:\)

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

F
FA Offline
F
Hey Jules....what it be!!!

Just chatting with TRIP right now....how are ya!

Man who walks with BIG stick!
FA #1287686 12/07/07 04:11 AM
T
T
So sorry and that sucks what happened, but you have a great attitude, Julie!
Make sure you toast to yourself next opportunity!

sorry for the bad stuff with the cards. \:\( what loosers steal someones things... you sound great though!

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

Good Morning Julie!

It is Friday and I'm hoping you are smiling today.

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
L
L
Hey sugar, hope you are doing great today.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
I
OP Offline
I
Hey friends... thanks for stopping by...

I'm so ready for this week to be over. Having some difficulties w/ one of my challenging clients and the GAL and caseworker seem to be making me the whipping girl. Ugh. I talked to my supervisor last night and the key thing is that he stands behind me and thinks I'm doing a good job. Just tough stuff to hear so I cried about it a little. Hope to just move forward now and have a great day. So, it's been a week from Hell, but my kids are healthy and I finished Christmas shopping for them yesterday.

For those of you who have emailed me(and others) offering help, you're real gems. Thank you. I'll be fine.

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
Hi Jules,

I'm sorry this week has been a bad one for you. Times like this can make the others that much sweeter. Sweet like your dessert bar on Thansgiving. Speaking of desserts, I just thought of your lavender cake the other day and mentioned it to my bro. Can't wait to try it some day.

I can only imagine how hard it is to be in the position you are with that challenging client. Try to remember that they are the ones with the problems, and you are doing your best job for them. Some people are never satisfied unless they can be making problems or drama for others. Maybe they are upset they can't pull you into their fight. If that's the case... Good. Keep DBing them. \:\)

I hope you are having a great day. WooHoo! Congrats on already finishing Christmas shopping for your girls!!

Let those unhappy people bring themselves down, and you hold your head up. Be proud of the job you're doing.

(((((Julie)))))

Love you! Be good to yourself. You matter.

Me: 37
M: 14 yrs
Separated 10/06; Filed for D 12/07
Life is good.
What about me? I put up with your e-mails and texts, wouldn't that make me a gem as well?

Sorry that the caseworker made you question yourself. You know what kind of job you've done. It sounds like politics to me and you are caught in the middle. It sucks but it's not surprising.

So what's up for the weekend, besides work? I hope you have something fun planned............

Love,
Bethie

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard