Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
C
C
Looks like St. Patricks Day will take on a whole new meaning for you. Are you Irish, BTW? I say start the green beer now.

Made me start to cry when I read about your mom and the $$ and note. How sweet is that. Every dark cloud has a silver lining.

hope today is better.

Me: 41
H: 42
Married: 13Y, together 24
Kids: S11, S9, D6
Bomb: 7/11/06, now piecing
F
fig Offline
F
OOOOOOOOOOOOOh

you could do like an Irish wake for the marriage

get kegs and play music and invite everyone you know!!!!!

My uncle's funeral was this way and it helped me remember my uncle in the best way instead of the somber funeral way!!!!
Maybe it will work with this too

as a matter of fact

maybe I'll do one now (well not now but in the summer) to "celebrate" mine too

I
OP Offline
I
I am touched by the friendship I have here and I continue to be touched. For those of you who have reached out to me to offer support and more, thank you. You bring me to tears. I cannot say enough about the people on this board. You are all class acts. Thank you for your friendship. But please know that I am ok and will be ok. I cannot accept more than your friendship b/c I feel so overwhelmingly blessed to have that as it is. Thank you and my God bless each and every one of you in the years to come.

Three good things happened today:
1. I swam a mile (it was hard to make myself go back to the pool after having been stolen from there 2 days ago, but I did).
2. I bought gas for $2.82/gal!!! WOO HOO, It's like Christmas!!!!!
3. I went to the store to get my gift card replaced along w/ the $58 that was left on it and they were able to pinpoint who used my card and have video of this female buying antifreeze (can you use that to make drugs? Just curious) and have given that to the police. So this thief will be caught and will hopefully have to pay restitution.

Have a great day, friends. I cherish you all.

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
I
OP Offline
I
Oh, and almost forgot...

about the March 17 date... I am not dreading it at all. I will celebrate the freedom I will gain at that time as only good things are in store for me and my girls!

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
B
B
Originally Posted By: inspiredjulie
Oh, and almost forgot...

about the March 17 date... I am not dreading it at all. I will celebrate the freedom I will gain at that time as only good things are in store for me and my girls!

I know what you mean Julie. I no longer look at the dicorce as the ending of something instead it is the beginning of something wonderful. It is the start of a new chapter that will be better than the previous ones!!!!!

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf." Jon Kabat-Zinn

Suzy
M: 6/22/85; D: 1/31/08
S
S
wow, julie, that sounds like a great day!!! good for you!!!! amazing that they were able to pinpoint who used it, btw. (and wow on the gas price...who'd have ever thought we'd celebrate a price so high? wow).

M-41
H-38
M-10 years, T-14 years
Bomb-PA 3/19/07
Separated-6/7/07
Piecing/h back home 5/08
S-6
S-4
D-4

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow.'"

-Mary Anne Radmacher
F
fig Offline
F
you make meth with antifreeze
and cold medicine

congrats for the mile at the pool!!!

I
OP Offline
I
Ugh, that's what I was afraid of.

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
Hey Julie!!!

You sound great, and it brings a big smile to my face. Yay. Yay. YAY!!!

Good for you for going to the pool again today. And congrats on another mile!

I'm glad, even sorta excited, they found the thief.

Thanks for spreading the holiday cheer! You're the best!! And... LOVE your PMA today! Your three good things reminds me of our convo last night(while I talked on my Mom's phone, lol). Maybe we should all try to share "what's good?" on our threads every day. As you know, this is the first question my C asks me at each visit. There are always good things happening, no matter how tough things are.

Thank you for your Christmas spirit, Jules. I may just end up getting into it myself because yours is contagious.

Enjoy that beverage of yours. Have a great rest of your day! Love you!

Me: 37
M: 14 yrs
Separated 10/06; Filed for D 12/07
Life is good.
F
fig Offline
F
and if that is what they are doing...stealing your card got them busted and that can potentially save a lot of people!!!!!

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard