Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Oh C2, she knows I'm just joshing her, right Julius? Although, they called her back didn't they?

She just wasn't suppose to get this job. No biggie!

I
OP Offline
I
Mmm... pumpkin crunch. I'll be making that today.

C2, you're absolutely right. Something bigger and better is in the cards for me. It just stings a little to be rejected. \:\)

Off to supervise a visitation. Have a great day, friends!

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
Good Morning Girfriend....

How's life treating you today? Do you know how special you are? It's not just because of your Pumpkin Crunch recipe or that kick-a$$ blueberry pie. The point I'm trying to make is that it really doesn't matter if your friends did meet out OW. That in no way takes the person that you are out of the equasion in the friendship. Besides, who knows how they ended up there. They probably called or dropped in leaving your friends no choice.

I bet that after he left they looked at each and thought...........DUMBA$$!

Love you,
Bethie

I
OP Offline
I
Thanks Bethie...

Had a bit of a rough evening last night. D6 was still coughing her bloody head off (but the brown sugar chaser did make the meds go down nicely, even this morning!) and X called to talk to her. She hacked the whole time and I could tell from her end of the convo that he and OW went to visit our BFFs in the NW - only a couple of hours from where his uncle's funeral was. So I was a little envious of that, I guess, and then D6 hung up and proceeded to cough so hard she vomited all over me and the bed. We got that taken care of, but I had to wonder what kind of sign I was receiving.

Anyway, making great progress on the desserts and the house is clean so life feels really good! Hope it's good for you all, too!

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
Julie I hope things smooth out and you have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving! \:\)

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
L
L
I hope everyone feels better today.

You get to be with the girls, that is better than anywhere your X and the road kill are gonna be.

Have a great Thanksgiving sweetie

Last edited by Lissie; 11/22/07 01:12 PM.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
Hey, Julie,

The "Sweetest" of Thanksgivings to you and your family!

(thanks for the recipe...new tradition here)

besos,
BA

A
A
Hi Julie,

Hope everyone is feeling better today. Have a nice Thanksgiving sweety!

"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare."
-Mark Twain
I
OP Offline
I
Pam, Lissie, BA, Tom- Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday.

I survived the dessert bar and there, as usual, was way too much left over. SO I sent most of it home w/ others. X had the girls for part of the day and they came to the dessert bar so I got them nice and sugared up before sending them back w/ him last night.

Woke up to 3-4 inches this morning. I am soooo not ready for snow. So now we are counting down the days to December... jingle and jangle for the girls and RAK (random acts of kindness) for me. Last year I tried to do 1 nice thing for someone else for every day in December to bring in the new year on a positive note. Could be shoveling their walk, brushing snow off their car, letting them cut in line in the groc store, buying coffee for the secretary at school, etc. The point is that it makes me feel good and I like that. So I love this time of year.

Alright, have a good one, friends!

Julie

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
Hi Julius...........

Yes I like random to perform random acts of kindness as well, that's why I'm writing to you! Alright, bad joke.

Glad your day was a good one and the desert bar was a success seeing how hard you worked on it. Nice touch on drugging the girls too. Dear old Dad deserves a little excitement in his life as well!

Snow, UGH!

Love,
Bethie

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard