Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
OP Offline
Well... it's a true Monday... \:\)

First and foremost...

Kev- you can absolutely have your bourbon and Bass chaser. Any time, my friend. Hope it's a great short week for ya and that the time w/ your family this weekend isn't torturous.

C2- It is a wonderful time to be thankful this week. i have so much to be thankful for! And all of my friends on this board are a huge blessing. What a wonderful year it has been thanks to you all!

Joe- I'm still up in the air on what I'm doing for T-day. X was supposed to have the kids for dinner that day so I was going to skip the family thing, but now I don't know when he'll be back in our land so I might have the girls. We'll see. But there will be a mess b/c I've invited 25 of my closest friends and family for a dessert bar Thursday night. 8th annual. I make a mountain of desserts and everyone loves it. Best of all worlds! Stop by if you're free.

SD- truer words cannot be spoken to me. I've given way too much power up to my problems. It's so easy to do. So let's all work toward living in the solutions, as difficult as that may be. Keep me honest on this!

Nikki- Thanks for stopping by. ANd you're too sweet. I read up on you all the time so keep on keeping on!

Phew... what a way to start the morning. D6 was in bed before 7 last night, but she's still home sick today. Poor thing. She's really been hit with this. At least it's a short week this week.

I have another job interview today. Not so sure this is going to fit my schedule, but we'll see. I'll at least see where this leads. Nice to have options.

I'm feeling a little anxious today... X still hasn't paid the LOC payment he is court-odered to pay and so tomorrow it will be 30 days past-due which will affect my credit. Blech. I just got a stack of requests from X's L in response to the request my L made last week on pattern interrogatories. Blech. We're talking 2 bankers boxes worth of stuff. Blech. Maybe we'll be able to settle this w/o getting into that stuff. And I'm just sweating the small stuff right now. I am driving myself crazy counting and recounting my expenses and projecting how much I need to make each month. I'm being a little obsessive compulsive about it. \:\)

So... here's to a deep breath. How about a shot of oxygen with a tension-tamer chaser...

Have a great day, friends!

Julie

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
OP Offline
Wanted to end my post on a positive note...

Quote:
Jules (cuz I'm thinking of you being like "Jewels," as in brilliant and priceless-

Thanks, C2H... I think you really understand me!!!

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
Originally Posted By: inspiredjulie
Wanted to end my post on a positive note...

Quote:
Jules (cuz I'm thinking of you being like "Jewels," as in brilliant and priceless-

Thanks, C2H... I think you really understand me!!!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JULIUS.......

Bet you think I am going to take this and run with it but I'm not. C2 hit this right on the head. You are a jewel in every sense of the word.

Have a great day and hope that interview goes well. A good interview is like an audition, the more you have the better you get, so you'll be a pro by the time your dream job comes along. It's all good, right?

Lover,
Bethie ;\)

Hope J feels better soon!

OP Offline
Bethie...
I take issue with your last post. I can handle you picking on me, but you totally disarm me when you're so sweet and it makes me cry and I don't like to cry.

Quote:
Bet you think I am going to take this and run with it but I'm not. C2 hit this right on the head. You are a jewel in every sense of the word

I think we both know who the real jewel is here.
Thanks for the well wishes.

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
F
fig Offline
F
Good morning Julie!!!

I hope the girls get better soon. I got some nasty throat thing going on...should make for a fun train ride!!!

:P

blech

Happy Thanksgiving~~~~

OP Offline
Thanks fig! Back at ya! Get better soon... hope it isn't serious.

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
F
fig Offline
F
blech...
it's probably not

just an annoyance

at least that is what I am telling myself

OP Offline
Interview is over. Went ok. We'll see. I just don't know what I'm supposed to be doing with all these options...

anyway... we'll see if I get a call-back for the next interview.

Julie

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
JULIUS.....

Why would you think that you wouldn't get a call back? Oh wait, tell me that you didn't take Jill's interview advice. Remember that she said that only works if your interviewer is a man!

Julie, it's enough to be you, and her little "tips" will only take you somewhere you don't want to go! HAHA

K
K
Julie,

Quote:
I make a mountain of desserts and everyone loves it. Best of all worlds! Stop by if you're free.

We'll be right over. As I told Kev and Betsey at the buffet, eating is my hobby! \:\) I'll help clear the table of desserts, no problem! "Sugar is brain food," I always say.

Hey, you're going to ace this interview thing and end up with your choice of jobs.

I hope D6 is better soon. I'm still dragging a bit myself from something. It's no fun, even if you did get to stay home from school.

Thanks,

Joe

My sitch
More importantly, Light A Million Candles
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard