Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#126336 03/17/03 12:09 PM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Dear Michele,

I have many times nearly written to you to tell you of my success thanks to you. Sometimes, though, I wondered if things would go wrong again. Now I feel confident enough to tell you my good news.

My husband is a wonderful man. I saw changes in him which I didn't understand. This went on, maybe every 6 months for maybe 5 years. He would say "maybe we should separate". Then life would jog along until the next time. Somewhere along the way, I found your website and ordered "Divorce Busting". Then everything was OK again. We did have some help with counselling, at times of crisis.

Just about a year ago, he said he had decided to leave me. I was ready, and asked him to read DB before he left. He went off and read for a few hours, and came back, put his arm around me, and said "the book is very interesting, darling". (!!!!!)

Immediately, I had a telephone consultation with Vernetta. It was wonderful, uplifting, and exactly the help I needed. She told me "your love and dependency are scaring him to death!" I did not know this. I only knew that he wanted to be independent and I didn't. Vernetta helped me to formulate a plan. I only changed subtle things. I gradually could see that my husband was acting happy again.

I am now part of his future and he is part of mine. I can see that he is happy. I thank you and give you credit for everything. I am trying to be your disciple and spread the word. I am loaning my books to my friends and I tell everyone about your website.

I also love your tape "Marriage Breakthrough". It is profound, I would say. Thank you for all you do for the betterment of mankind.

Tania

The Divorce Buster
#126337 10/19/04 06:03 PM
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard