Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
I am not so much concerned as I am entertained. All I need is some popcorn.

Me 45
WAW 46
Married 23yrs
D22
S18
D12
W moved out 1/12/07
Divorce Final 2/06/08
Well I'd make you some Fender but I'm so damn busy being sweet and adorable. Jill or Julie could make you some I suppose since they have no lives...........and there is good reason for that.

I
I
Quote:
More like a cat skinning

Oh, I would never skin a cat, Fender. I love animals. Buuuuuuut, roasting Bethie never gets old.

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
A
A
I'll share my popcorn with ya Fender, I just love sitting ringside at these events. Hey what can I say, my life has been a little dull lately since I quit taking calls from EX.

Oh and Julie, I'll skin that cat or deer or what have you... I love animals too............ especially when their on my plate right next to the mashed potatoes!!!!!

ALL "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
ALL,

there ya go again with your "mashed potatoes & pet jokes" again. I know you like animals. So you may need to print a disclaimer so you won't be in any trouble!

OP Offline
Quote:
there ya go again with your "mashed potatoes & pet jokes" again.
He's joking? I thought that was a MN staple? \:o ALL, I am uninviting myself from dinner.

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
A
A
Cat! The other white meat! (cough, cough) Hairball!

ALL "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
OP Offline

Committed2Him- "C2H"
OP Offline

To borrow a phrase Happy Saturday

In the way of an update, but here's a quickie (about to take son shoe shopping, waiting for him to finish wash the young teen stink off him):

As I posted before, early in the week. Mr. X and I calmly worked out an issue without X and it was very cool. Later in the week, there was a potential volatile issue between X and I and we resolved it with NO problems. My week was peppered with fellowship with people form church on Wed and on Thursday at my house. Just now, I finished my Accountability Guys group and it was edifying as always.

Thursday and Friday I hung out with Son quite a bit and he spent the night here and will be here all weekend. D went for a college tour to No. Calif. for two days and I'll see her today or tomorrow for church. X and I worked out Son's bday schedule so next week will be some celebrating with my side of the family and then I will participate in the things the newlyweds are doing for him. Days later son and I will go enjoy the big USC UCLA game, with all it's pomp and splendor. Son also has some time off next week so we are going to do some fun, father son stuff.

This morning, my group discussed doing something special for our daughters, just the dads and the daughters. As my girl grows, 16 h.s. junior, I know my days are limited before she goes away. I'm looking for ways to strengthen our relationship before she moves away to college. She is so much like her mom which is good but sad in some ways. She is impatient, opinionated, very smart (from me ;\) , actually from both of us) and so ready to grow up before her time. All the womanly wisdom you all have is welcomed in this area of staying connected while giving her enough space to grow. HELP \:\)

Church Friend
As for my budding interest in dating, Jill supposed that I have someone in mind and I do. However, very, very slow and steady is my mantra. A brother at church just today spoke about how he dated someone three years ago and she still goes to the same church which makes for some challenging situations for him now. This was my word of caution to me to day. I don't want to ruin any friendships, especially since I may know this lady for years if not decades if we continue to attend the same church.

Let the adventure continue!

Did I already say that I love my life?

Committed2Him- "C2H"
Originally Posted By: Committed2Him
Did I already say that I love my life?

Nope, but I was feelin' it!!!! Yay you!!! This is exactly why I feel like writing X a thank you note at times!!!!

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard