Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
K
K
Hahhahaha too funny Jilly, poor Beth, poor poor Bethie \:\)

Have a nice time C2!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Originally Posted By: Committed2Him
Appreciate the collection and bake sale offers, though very sporting of ya all. \:\)

Hey, what can I say, I'm just a do-gooder and Jooooolie's a people pleaser. We do what we can to help the downtrodden, right, Joolie?

C2 as always I'll keep you in my prayers. Heck I'll keep you all in my prayers. For your FYI, I don't NEED a man let alone pay a man.

..and C2, just this afternoon you were sniffing around trying to get me to have coffee with you until these Bumbos (yeah I meant to type BIMBOS so what of it) came here running their mouths. I'm human and I bleed like everyone else but don't waste your tears on me it's roo late for that now!! Besides, who needs you, I am a winner. That's right I have overheard people many times saying just that, "Boy, she's a winner!" So I will take my pride and my 5 (count em Jill) lipsticks and get my own damn Starbucks, because I my friends have a gift card.

So you see collecting quarters or holding a bake sale is not necessary, but Julie if you do want to bake, I accept all varieties of baked goods. Just sayin'.

I will go from here to find my true friends........I have lots......and they are winners as well!

Elizabeth

Oh brother....thinking she mistook "sinner" for "winner." Poor thing, I think she's drinking again.

OP Offline
Quote:
That's right I have overheard people many times saying just that, "Boy, she's a winner!"

Love it, I get to go to sleep with a smile on my face for the first time in... man, I don't know how long! (sad, very sad but I'll take whatever kinda smile I can get)

Quote:
Oh brother....thinking she mistook "sinner" for "winner." Poor thing, I think she's drinking again.
\:\) Jill, she's your client, take care of her hearing needs!

(Pssst, Bethie, It's all a ploy. I'm trying to throw off the competition, make em think I'm not interested, get them over confident and then I can blindside them, sweep ya off your pole before they know what's happening! I almost let the cat outta the bag by spilling my guts about the Starbucks Stroll, must make a mental note to be more careful about telling my fantasies around here. ;\) )

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
I
I
So... I just posted the funniest post and then before I finished, my power went out and it was lost. So I doubt I'll be as funny twice in a row. I told Bethie and she said that was God punishing me... but really, hasn't He punished me enough? Afterall, He did introduce us. ;\)

And for that I am thankful!!! Now back to my roast...

Elizabeth, is this the best you've got???

Quote:
I don't NEED a man

Babe, need and want are 2 different things... we've been thru this.

Quote:
I'm human and I bleed like everyone else but don't waste your tears on me it's roo late for that now!!

Did I just hear a little Scooby Doo in your voice?? Or are you eating bonbons while you type again??? Just askin'.

Quote:
I am a winner. That's right I have overheard people many times saying just that, "Boy, she's a winner!"

Ok... a couple of thoughts here. 1. You are a winner... you really take the cake. 2. were they saying 'winner' while they had their fingers and thumbs in the shape of L's on their foreheads? Important details, my dear.

Quote:
I will go from here to find my true friends........I have lots......and they are winners as well!

Well, If Jilly is right and you are referring to 'sinners'... YOU'RE IN LUCK! b/c I'll fit right in!!!

As far as the baking goes... I'll be happy to send you baked goods... ;\) So, now my friend, a Starbucks toast to you: 'Cheers to you, friend, so full of dignity and class that you really clean up the gutter you come from'

Love ya!

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
I
I
Hi C2H...

Thanks for letting me hijack... Hope it's ok by you!?!

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
OP Offline
A good catfight is always welcome in the midst of my "deep" philosophical ponderings ;\)

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
More like a cat skinning. LOL

Me 45
WAW 46
Married 23yrs
D22
S18
D12
W moved out 1/12/07
Divorce Final 2/06/08
Hey Fender,

You don't have to be concerned this has become a sport with us and survival of the fittest!

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard