Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
A
A
Hey guy--I'm sorry it's rocky now. Hang in there.

Me-36
H-36
3 young children
Married-14y
P
OP Offline
P
Thanks for the positive vibes. The next few days should prove very interesting and challenging. It's good going into it knowing I have the support of my DB friends. Long story.

Please put me in your prayers, this could be a huge turning point in this R this weekend. I think I have seen positives this far, but we'll see if I'm right. There will be a bit of a chance to "shine" if I play it right. This could be very interesting.

W
WCW Offline
W
PS, sending positive evibes your way and hope you play it right on the turns.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
P
OP Offline
P
So far so good. Not perfect, but I feel I'm doing the right things.

C
C
praying for you PS))))))))))))))))

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
P
OP Offline
P
Got back in town. What a weekend. Sat with old friend this weekend, he just shook his head and couldn't believe all that I have been through. Between the R, family, kids, job.....he just couldn't believe what I am living through. We are both the same age, he's the one that looks older, but doesn't have half my headaches. Good for PMA, but didn't solve and R issues. Once again, one more child of D who doesn't want to see that happen to my kids. I think I see a recurring theme here.

P
OP Offline
P
Have really had to dig deep and read a lot of positive stuff this week to keep up the PMA. All though it was nice to have a break last weekend, the week has really been a challenge. Walking around waiting to see if I'm going to get the "hammer drop any given day is very nerve racking. For my own sanity I am just trying to shut it out and see it as one more day gained/past. Best thing for me right now seems to be to focus on just about anything else, most of the time it works.

B
B
Yeah, I feel the same! Just take it as it comes, and go with the flow for a little while. At least, that's what I'm doing right now.

Take care of yeself! \:\)

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
P
OP Offline
P
A lot of lessons/lectures and presentations have been right up the alley of where I need to be learning. Also W seems to be taking a more positive approach in regards to M. Not perfect, but definately a concerted effort. It's a nice change of pace.

A
A
\o/\o/\o/ Yay! I hope the positive approach continues. Keep learning Phoenix--you'll always be better for it.

Me-36
H-36
3 young children
Married-14y
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard