Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
F
OP Offline
F
Well it is good to hear from all of you on here. Some of my friends that bore my burdens with me and made me come through. Well distance became too much for my gal...BUT the end was easier from the growth that I had. Sad but true. You start to learn that the brief happiness you share with someone outweighs the end of it. I post that I guess to reaffirm to all of us the we are human and need to continue to grow and love.

Nic sorry about the turn of events.....YOU WILL SURVIVE! Where is your thread.

Fearless... I need to email Raven! My bro of bros! You and he are so lucky and I have nothing but best wishes and prayers for you!

Purdy.... My gal from across the pond. Believe it or not... you are my ispiration in so many ways! Everything I ever wrote about you is true and my belief! Do not be a stranger.

2nd Chance....Keep up the good fight and never believe you are less than the person you are

Always remember who we are and what we can be.....nothing but the best!

Love you all!

F4W

Through honest giving of my love I will recieve 10 fold in return.

Just because a person does not love you in the way you want, does not mean they do not love you!
F
OP Offline
F
Well it is good to hear from all of you on here. Some of my friends that bore my burdens with me and made me come through. Well distance became too much for my gal...BUT the end was easier from the growth that I had. Sad but true. You start to learn that the brief happiness you share with someone outweighs the end of it. I post that I guess to reaffirm to all of us the we are human and need to continue to grow and love.

Nic sorry about the turn of events.....YOU WILL SURVIVE! Where is your thread.

Fearless... I need to email Raven! My bro of bros! You and he are so lucky and I have nothing but best wishes and prayers for you!

Purdy.... My gal from across the pond. Believe it or not... you are my ispiration in so many ways! Everything I ever wrote about you is true and my belief! Do not be a stranger.

2nd Chance....Keep up the good fight and never believe you are less than the person you are

Always remember who we are and what we can be.....nothing but the best!

Love you all!

F4W

Just because a person does not love you in the way you want, does not mean they do not love you!
O
O
Fighting4Wife...

I haven't been on the boards in quite some time... I happened to come across your most recent post and wanted to say "hello".

Time really does heal... You sound great which you truly deserve... I am happy to hear you are doing well.

You were always so supportive of me during my S/D and for that I am very grateful.

Take care,
~Kim

F
OP Offline
F
OMG Kim tastic! Kim the great! Kimalicious! LOL Oh I so am happy to hear from you! I hope everything is going great for you! Yes time does heal though never fully. I will always be supportive of you! Know that!

F4W

S
S
Hello F4W,

Good to hear from you. I have been away for awhile myself. D was final for me in May 07.

Your sitch helped me a bunch and while I find myself still D, I don't feel like I would be in the nice place I am in today if I didn't find this site and wonderful people like you.

Quote:
You start to learn that the brief happiness you share with someone outweighs the end of it. I post that I guess to reaffirm to all of us the we are human and need to continue to grow and love.

Very wise indeed. As I have found in my own journey, we achieve the greatest happiness when we experience growth in areas of our lives. Sad that many of our XWs or XHs didn't realize that this could have been achieved within the M.

I am glad you are doing well. Take care of yourself.

God Bless,

Santhony

Email: santhonybelieves@sbcglobal.net
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard