Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
OP Offline
Hello childrens~

Not much to report here. I got a phone call at 1:50 am on tues. It was Cara complaining about Cros not sleeping and waking up the whole house. I got Crosby on the phone and was stern with her and she calmed down. Cara must have been listening in b/c of a comment she made after I was done about how I talk to her.

Cara took her to therapy today and I guess it didn't go so well at all. Apparently Crosby was hungry (which she usually is right after school) and Cara didn't stop to get her something to eat, (which I don't normally do either).

Cara said that Crosby didn't say two words the entire time and the counselor said that "it is interesting to see this side of Crosby. This is a side I am not used to."

Now those are the words that came out of Cara's mouth. Heck, knowing her the T could have said.. "I feel with the unification of Europe under the Euro, we might be headed in the same direction soon with the current state of the Dollar." And Cara would have translated it into something else.

So, Cara talks about her coming down and her meds and such..... Cara is taking her back next week which I am happy about.

We all head up to MA tomorrow. (minus cara of course). I get to see Swash on Sat and give him a spanking!! He likes that.

Y'all take care now...

M-35 going on 15
D-8
S- 3 yrs
ex-CL(w)- 30

D over one year

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
"Just Be"
Don't you know it big boy! ;\)

Scott: 38
X: 39
M: 13yrs D: 12/12/08
S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA
Bomb: 8/10/06 S: 01/07 Asked for D: 05/07 Mediation 07/07

"And when all's been said and done
It's the things that are given, not won
Are the things that you want"
- Gomez; See the World
Ooops...you're a little late. \:\)

S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA

Are the things that you want"
- Gomez; See the World
OP Offline
Good Aftermorneve-

Here is a report from "Happy Hallow" (name that band and don't google it!... it is a toughie, but HS they are from Omaha and it's not 311)

Had fun in MA. I got violently ill about an hour after we got there until Thurs. eve and still wasn't right until Sat. I broke down a couple of times, b/c I wanted to play with the kids and enjoy them and all I could do was sleep and vomit! Val was Ms. Amazing once again and took care of my kids and took Crosby shopping. On Thurs. night V's mom took Cros and her granddaughter who is the same age to a downtown festival in the town they live in.

Fri. I took Cros in to Beantown and we spent a few hours there. She really loved it and was an amazing girl the whole trip. Caeson had a lot of fun also. It was cool to share in my first experience of seeing the fall leaves in the NE with her.

Sat. I got to see Swash and his kiddos. They are some cool kids and I gave an obligatory lick to Swash. He was going to get me but his tongue looked a little furry and I didn't let him.

The kids were great the entire time. They really took to Val and little man is such a ham with everyone he is around.

We got back late Sun night and everything was ok. I helped Cros finish her homework.

Yesterday... ahhhh

I dropped the kids off at school and Crosby jumped out as my phone was ringing and I didn't say bye or tell her I love her and it bothered the hell out of me so I got her a card yesterday and took it to the babysitters home. She was there and read it and I had her read it to me out loud to make sure she could understand my writing and she did. Midway through she got choked up. I didn't make it very mushy... it just said

"I didn't tell you I loved you this morning and it bothered me all day. I wanted you to know that I love you very much and I had a great time with you in Boston. You were AWESOME KIDDO!"

She cried for a while and didn't want me to leave so I sat down to help her with her homework and that went well and then mommy showed up. crosby wanted to go with me. She wanted to "get used to Val staying at our house". She had a few excuses as to why and then a lot came out... "It is boring at mommy's. It's not our home. We have to share food. We sleep in a garage. There are only toys there for Caeson." She was not happy and Cara told me that she deals with this all the time b/c it isn't Crosby's home and she is used to it. I did my best to reassure her that it will feel more like a home and I think the garage room is pretty awesome.

It ended up that Crosby also wanted a movie to watch so I took her back to my house to get a movie. We went back out to the van and I told the kids bye and saw that Cara was crying. She would not look at me.

I called later in the night and Cros was doing better and wanted to talk to V's little girl but she was in the tub.

No phone calls last night and I called this morning and it was at 8:40am. Cros was supposed to be at school at 8:30 and she was upset b/c mommy couldn't find her keys and she was missing the fall festival. Poor girl. They were leaving right then b/c Cara had finally found the keys.

It kills me that the kids have to pay for their mother's irresponsibility. It does not look good that my daughter has been tardy over 6 times since Aug. Once was my fault which I take full responsibility for even thought I think it was b/c her mom didn't return her shoes to me.... sheeesh.

I don't have the kids for Halloween which is sad, but at least I have them on thanksgiving! A whole day sure beats a few hours!

M-35 going on 15
D-8
S- 3 yrs
ex-CL(w)- 30

D over one year

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
"Just Be"
F
fig Offline
F
poor kidlets

and

Swashy was supposed to lick you two for me and Cookie....

did you get them

even with his furry tongue????

(sigh)

He got the tip. ;\)

S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA