Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
A
OP Offline
A
I like the fact that it starts in Cleveland. It's going to be Wang vs Sabathia in game one. If the tribe can start out strong in game one it might give them some momentum. Their bating has been hot the past month. I'd love to see them hammer on Wang! Jacobs Field is going to be rocking for this one, I can't wait.

"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare."
-Mark Twain
A
OP Offline
A
I know Cori, it's a sordid triangle between you three and to much drama for me right now in my life.

"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare."
-Mark Twain
A
OP Offline
A
Did I say 7 from the start?

-Mark Twain
That you did Tom!

Scott: 38
X: 39
M: 13yrs D: 12/12/08
S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA
Bomb: 8/10/06 S: 01/07 Asked for D: 05/07 Mediation 07/07

"And when all's been said and done
It's the things that are given, not won
Are the things that you want"
- Gomez; See the World
A
OP Offline
A
I am crushed at the thought of my beloved Indians going down in that manner. I knew it would go 7, but I didn't think they would completely fold so easily. Unreal!!!

It was still a bonus year considering I didn't think they had a chance at the beginning of the year. Better to have been in the thick of it and lost than not to be there at all I guess. There's always next year and I still have my Buckeyes to look forward to.

Anyway, congrats to all you Sox fans out there. Enjoy it!

-Mark Twain
A
OP Offline
A
Sometimes, I put my foot in my mouth. There was something I said to the stbx Saturday when she picked up S7. I had him in his Halloween costume because she was taking him to "boo at the zoo".

As she was fussing over his costume, I asked her where her costume was. She said she didn't have one. I told her I have a witches cape and hat in the closet if she wanted it. I really do have a witches cape and hat in my closet. A female friend left it in my car last Halloween when we went to a costume party together.

Well, I guess that didn't go over to well because my Sister told me she was upset that I would insinuate that she was a witch. She always complains to one of my Sisters when something about me is bugging her. Really all I was doing was joking around and I really would have given her the costume if she wanted it. I probably would have said the same thing to one of my Sisters in the same circumstance.

Anyway, should I apologize for something like that or let it go?

-Mark Twain
Do you think your sister will tell her that you really did have a hat and cape in the closet? If so, I say don't worry about it. Funny that she would think that anyway....don't ya think? ;\)

Scott: 38
X: 39
M: 13yrs D: 12/12/08
S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA
Bomb: 8/10/06 S: 01/07 Asked for D: 05/07 Mediation 07/07

"And when all's been said and done
It's the things that are given, not won
Are the things that you want"
- Gomez; See the World
D
D
Yea, sometimes the truth hurts and your innocent offer may have hit a little too close to home. IMHO, let it go.

Tom,

Sorry about your Indians. Even for a Sox fan that was sad to watch. Actually, I kind of liked them!

A
OP Offline
A
Thanks BethM. It was a good series and fun to watch. I don't necessarily enjoy blow-outs.

Cleared up the issue with the witch's cape and hat. STBX didn't know I was being serious and actually had a cape and hat in my closet.

It's best to keep the line of communication open for our kid's sake. I think we miss out on important matters when we are preoccupied with misunderstandings.

-Mark Twain
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard