Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
OP Offline
I
Aahh yeah... can anyone tell me where I can find the SSM message board? I've been gone for a few days and came back to where I thought it was but all I found was something that resembles a war torn Bosnia !

If I could, I'd like to run a little recap of what all I missed. Please correct me on any of these if I'm mistaken. Lets see where to start? .....Well it seems that Mojo and her sister were mistakenly labeled as sluts.... MrsNop is a club wielding Neanderthal or an avid golfer ?? I'll have to re-read cobr...... errr I mean Cobra's post to clarify if his POV was a wooden club or a 9-iron..... Which brings me to Lill and her broken keyboard. I hope she gets that fixed if and when she ever addresses something to me, it just adds more emphasis if I'm addressed as H-O-R-S-E'-S A-Z-Z !!! ..... Ok, where was I...Oh yeah, Corri was told to Fck off, which she likes to do aggressively as does Karen (where were these women when I was single !) Fearless, ahhhh Fearless, Fearless, Fearless IMHO you are the worst of all. You, well you my friend are a Buckeye fan ! \:D

And then there was mention of bringing home Julia Roberts as a reformed prostitute! (I'm sorry folks if my typing is a little slow....my right hand is a little busy ) Ok, now see what you guys made me do. My moral standards have been compromised and I've added more bonus mile points towards my one-way ticket to Hell !

I do have to mention some thanks to Hairdog, DIY, Chrome and a few others for never failing to bring a smile to my face. And to the rest... It seems that I made a killing these past few days off of some pharmaceutical stocks...must be the upped dosages of blood pressure medication.

Ok, now it's time to liquidate some of my Budweiser stock...... from the frig that is. \:D You fine folks have a wonderful day and lighten up or light one up whatever your preference.

H.A.

"If you can't lick em, lick em" - Ted Nugent
C
C
Imdrunk0807

Wow, your spelling is pretty good. Normally when I get that messed up, my spelling is the first thing to go. LOL

Try not to work that right hand too hard or you'll end up as Galileo with carpal tunnel syndrome. \:o

Chrome

"Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least its the scenic route"
"I have two rare photographs, one is a of Houdini locking his keys in a car, the other is of Norman Rockwell beating up a child"

-Steven Wright

Last edited by chromosphere; 09/27/07 02:12 PM.

"Recollect me darlin, raise me to your lips, two undernourished egos, four rotating hips"

Inertia Creeps by Massive Attack
F
F
Fearless, ahhhh Fearless, Fearless, Fearless IMHO you are the worst of all.

Sure the wolverines get a couple of wins (and should get another this weekend) and now you are feeling cocky!! ;\) To be fair I did recommend Chrome check out some books even though the author did attend that school up north and one of my best friends went there too.

I have to grudgingly admit that when I watched the ESPN GameDay footage of Carr's trip to Australia with Russell Crowe, I was interested in his pep talk to the rugby team where he talked about the motto "Blame No One, Expect Nothing, Do Something." Not bad advice for anyone...

But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads? ~Albert Camus
M
M
Quote:
MrsNop is a club wielding Neanderthal or an avid golfer ??

Snort. I am a club wielding Neanderthal AND and avid golfer.

When I post on SSM, I wear my medieval hairshirt underwear because it matches so well with my thorn chaplet and it puts me in just the right mood. I have a different billy club for every day of the week. When not in use, I have a special display stand for them and when in use I have an alligator skin baby sling that I have modified to hold the billy club when I'm out in the wild.

"Nobody expects the Neanderthal Inquisition!"

MrsNOP -

I
OP Offline
I

Imdrunk0807

Wow, your spelling is pretty good. Normally when I get that messed up, my spelling is the first thing to go. LOL

knottt quuite thaare yet. Ok, maybe a little. \:D

Try not to work that right hand too hard or you'll end up as Galileo with carpal tunnel syndrome.

Chrome

I've tried the left, just can't seem to get the right rythym going.

Fearless: "Cocky !"

Cocky ?? After those 2 humiliating defeats, it will be years before the swagger returns. Speaking of swagger, I think I'll pop open another. \:D

MrsNop.Snort. I am a club wielding Neanderthal AND and avid golfer.

When I post on SSM, I wear my medieval hairshirt underwear because it matches so well with my thorn chaplet and it puts me in just the right mood. I have a different billy club for every day of the week. When not in use, I have a special display stand for them and when in use I have an alligator skin baby sling that I have modified to hold the billy club when I'm out in the wild.

My wife dressed up like that for halloween one year. Come to think about it, that led to some pretty hot sex that night Maybe we'll start getting our costumes ready a little early this year \:D

Quote:
Which brings me to Lill and her broken keyboard. I hope she gets that fixed if and when she ever addresses something to me, it just adds more emphasis if I'm addressed as H-O-R-S-E'-S A-Z-Z

You're getting me mixed up with corri. I spell it with two dollar signs, like this: "a$$."

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Lillieperl
Quote:
Which brings me to Lill and her broken keyboard. I hope she gets that fixed if and when she ever addresses something to me, it just adds more emphasis if I'm addressed as H-O-R-S-E'-S A-Z-Z

You're getting me mixed up with corri. I spell it with two dollar signs, like this: "a$$."

lol. Your right, sorry for the mix up \:\)

Your welcome.

K
K
Yeah well,

Fcuk me - agressively, that's the way I like it!

Thanks for the overview - it was just beautiful!! And Go Gators!

Karen

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: karen1
Yeah well,

Fcuk me - agressively, that's the way I like it!

Thanks for the overview - it was just beautiful!! And Go Gators!

Karen

Nothing worng with that. That's the way my wife likes it on the rare occasions and she is also a Gator's fan...... wait a minute... your name is not really Karen is it?

I'm glad you liked my overview. I hope I didn't offend anyone. If I did, ((pop)) here, have a beer with me \:D I'm living out Corri's scenario today of what if.... What if I had the day to myself, no wife, no kids, no work and I'm quickly working on the no worries \:D

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard