Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
F
fig Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Iput that in there just for you ;\)

fig #1206083 09/19/07 06:48 PM

Last edited by Going Solo; 09/19/07 06:48 PM.

"I made the wall of shadow draw back,
beyond desire and act, I walked on.

Oh flesh, my own flesh, woman whom I loved and lost,
I summon you in the moist hour, I raise my song to you."
F
fig Offline OP
OP Offline
F
;\)

#1206754 09/20/07 12:41 PM
Hope the students aren't too noisy, the boys aren't too whiny and the day's weather is beautiful.

"I made the wall of shadow draw back,
beyond desire and act, I walked on.

Oh flesh, my own flesh, woman whom I loved and lost,
I summon you in the moist hour, I raise my song to you."
F
fig Offline OP
OP Offline
F
ugh

I woke up today with a wet face an dpillow form crying in my sleep.

found out last night that due to all the drug charges etc, LSS has put in his resignation at work...

which I don't really care one way or the other about except for the fact that now the boys nad I haveno insurance (and Hardy boy #1 needs to be checked to make sure no more tumors and I am diabetic)

and

I will no longe rbe receiving $440 a month from him.

yes it is court ordered but he has decided that he doesn't want a job because his 1st wife and I just take all his money anyway

which

made him start threatening me again.

so

I have an ex who owes me around $50000 in back child support

and

an ex who wants to kill me and the boys because somehow it is all my faul that he got busted with drugs....

I need a calgon bath fo reals

fig #1207097 09/20/07 04:52 PM
W
W
Well I hope while we are chatting, you are slipping into the tub.

If not, don't tell me.

Now, he was always a likely candidate for this. Deadbeats are just that. But they do work. They do work for cash so avoid support and taxes. They are enabled by people with no soul. It is sad.

You should decide how much pain and suffering you intend to express to his family. They should know the end effects of how they raised him. They should feel some of the guilt he will not. If they offer any support, take it, it will make everyone but him feel better. He does not know how.

Find out if his company would extend you coverage under Cobra for a limited time. Yes, it will cost money you don't have. Let his family know how much it would cost for your kids to have health care ... "until he gets back on his feet" to do his part.

You won't get anything you don't ask for.

As for LSS, he IS on his way to hard times (in or out of the system). He can blame anyone he wants for his drug problem. But if he has a problem, or develops one, it is his to own. He will need cash and will self medicate his problems. He will probably only get worse from here. Be ready to protect yourself from unhealthy contact. Document all contact and be prepared for a RO at any time.

Get a dry pillow and get some rest tonight. Hold your babies tight and know you are doing all you can to make their world the best place possible.

(((hugs)))

F
fig Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I love you

and

you made me cry

and

I have no idea on how to contact #1's family...he has some reletives around here but they are crazy and it might be worth the $50,000 for them tohave no contact with the boys ever...

I will be writing LSS's mom an email today....

yuck

but

I love you and if I promise wonderful smelling blankets and some pie will you live in my closet for awhile????

fig #1207111 09/20/07 05:04 PM
W
W
I live for living in closets.

Closets full of new shoes.

Closets big enough to rodeo.

Closets full of fresh pie.

Best of all, are closets I don't have to clean with a mop!!!!

M
M
Damn Figgy, if anyone can take care of themselves it is you. Do you have insurance as a teacher. You don't need this assclown for anything.

Mickey #1207305 09/20/07 08:55 PM
F
fig Offline OP
OP Offline
F
the insurance they offer at work is ridiculous...over $400 a month and a $5000 deductible. I filled out the paperworktoday for state healthcare (financially, I qualify...sad huh that teachers qualify for subsidized health care???)

andI printed out budget pages and will get down to the nitty gritty tonight.

AND

thank you (sigh) for the vote of confidence. Sometimes it waivers and it takes me awhile to just hoist the sails again.

blech

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard