Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Stopping in to say howdy kids...

I hope all is well.

WW "I no longer WILL WIN since I HAVE WON!!"
OP Offline
Thanks for stopping by, WW.

Things are still going pretty well here. We're both working hard but it's so difficult to not fall back into old patterns sometimes. At least now we can recognize them but that doesn't always make it easy to stop the behaviour.

We haven't had a nice quiet weekend home alone with each other for a while now - at least part of this weekend will be quiet. Looking to take a nice trip with just the two of us somewhere for an extended weekend... no decisions yet.

-Calystra
Cal,
can you go to my thread and give out some advice?
I'm freaking out (yes I'm 40 and it's an old word but it explains the mood) anyway my h & I were doing fine.
He found some info out about the xow and shared it with me.
I'm glad he did. However I found out that she is no longer with her h.
It shouldn't bother me. But it does.
Please drop by my thread. I'm in hopefulness.
I should be dancing in the street and saying I told you she was nasty! And a liar and she was playing you all along. But that would just hurt him and I still can't believe she played with him when she knew he loved me and wanted a chance with me.
I know I'm not making sense.
Drop by please

Kip

"Those who don't read, have no advantage over those who can't" Mark Twain
OP Offline
I got a raise today! And a bonus...

It's funny how my company can give out those things when they just laid off a bunch of people last week again - out of my department even.

My boss praised me on how much I've changed (DB even affected my work apparantly!) and how far I've come in the last year and especially the last few months. She also praised me on how I kept up my work even when things were going bad with Ceb.... I guess I was a little confused about that because I felt like things were spiralling out of control here at work too... I guess I was putting on a good show, heh.

Things are going well for the two of us, nothing new to report really. Just wanted to give a little update.

-Calystra
Hey! congrats on the raise AND the praise! Must be a good feeling!

FYI -- I used you as an example today on "good listening and validation" -- I think it was Kelli's thread on Newcomers -- even posted a link to your "Waiting for Forgiveness" thread!

Glad to hear you guys are doing well.

Sage

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
So happy to hear that you and Ceb are doing well. You two are an inspiration.

If either of you get a chance and could stop by my thread "Strange Days" in newcomers I would appreciate any advice, insight, etc.

Mimi - I will not give up hope!
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi:

I am also very happy to see how well you and Ceb are doing. You guys are an inspiration for me and the type of R I hope to have someday. If I am really lucky with my STBX - I really hope that we can have the type of honest exchange that you guys are involved in.

I wanted to ask you a favor. I recently realized something about my sitch and have one last thing I want to try. Would you mind stopping by my thread in the Separated Forum? My thread is "One Last Try - Need Advice.

Thanks,
Manisha

Congratulations Calystra!

That's wonderful!

Hugs.

PIB
I don't make it often to this little corner of the BB because I want to be able to have my own thread when I get here...

I'm happy to hear that things are going good and that you got a raise! Seems that when things are bad, they get worse. But when things are good, they get better!

You guys really are an inspiration to others here. Hopefully, we'll be able to hook up again for some margaritas. I think (from what Chilly's been communicating) that your parties might be a bit too wild for this "old" man...

HI Calystra

Ive been keeping track of your sitch and this is the first time I have posted.

You guys are a insperation to us all, I pray that one day I can be over here with you giveing advice to people like me.

I hate doing this but if you can check my post out and give me some input.

Thank you so much and keep all these positive thoughts coming our way.
Dan

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard