Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
H
H
Happy Birthday Briget!! So how's it feel to be 21?! lol!

Where's our Birthday Girl???

Hope you have a great day, Briget!!!!

K
K
HAP HAP HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MISS BRIGET!!!

come out come our wherever you are!!!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Thank you.

Well I have recovered from my birthday party!! I had my party at the local watering hole.I had such a good time.I had to sleep most of the day.I didn't get in til almost four in the morning.LOL

I drank way to much.I woke up this morning feeling so hung over.LOL I'm getting way to old for that.I'm 43 now.It feels so unreal.How did that happen?

Not much going on in my life.I work and hang out with D12.Nothing else.I do my pool league on monday nights.I haven't done a tournment in a while.Don't feel like it.I do miss the extra money I make when I play them.But I just don't have the energy to stay out that late.My job has me coming in at seven in the morning.

O and I Hate My Job!!!!!!!!!!

I have mentioned in the past that my old job was bad because no one got along.I thought this job couldn't be worse.Wrong!!! OMG these people argue over the littlest thing.I'm looking for a new one as soon as I get D12 settled in school.

I'm looking for peace in my life and I want a job where people respect each other.This is not a good fit for me.I have peace in all of my life with the exception of this one thing.

Right now I'm at the pool with D12 watching her float on her back.I don't feel like swimming so I'm watching her.It's almost dark and the breeze feels wonderful.Soon we will go in and snuggle on the couch and watch a little tv.Then off to bed.

I love my apartment.It is so easy to keep clean.And I'm not stressing over anything.I have air conditoning.I don't have the stress of my sons dog.I used to come home to the house being trashed and now it looks the same as when I left it.

Ex BF and I are not talking.We were getting along (never really argued) and then suddenly he just stopped speaking to me.Still don't know why.But I don't care.I have just been enjoying my life so much I don't think about him much.Sometimes I miss him.But not enough to figure out why he isn't speaking to me.I feel finished with this relationship.

Well thats it for now.Life is good.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
Briget,
I'm so glad things are going so well for you. You deserve it!!!

As for XBF, PHHHTTTT!!!!

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,
Well still no internet at the house.But the weather is nice at this time of night so I'm at the park.

I have had a lot of changes in my life this last few weeks.I quit my job.I was not happy there.So I left.I now work at a McDonalds across the street from me.It takes me less than five minutes to get to work.They made me an offer I couldn't refuse.I make a few dollars more an hour than I did at the other place.So that is good.

My exbf and I are broken up for good.I will not flip flop again.Not a chance that I would.He started seeing this skinny 23 year crackhead.I'm not kidding.She is a crackhead.No teeth,has sores all up and down her arms.GROSS!!!!!!!! I wouldn't touch that boy if he grew a ten foot pole.LOL I'm glad I was not seeing him at the time.I had asked for a break so I could figure out what I wanted to do with my life.He started seeing her during this time.

I'm not looking for a new man right now.I have rejoined the she woman man haters club.LOL Well really I'm just to happy and don't want to risk my happiness with a relationship.

D13 started school and she loves it.She is in 7th grade but taking some 8th grade classes.That is such a jump for her.She is dislexic and she has always been in the "other" classes as she calls them.

S22 is getting married next month on the 26th.I still haven't found my dress.

So that is about it for now.That and the bugs are starting to bite.They really need to put some lights in the park.LOL

Ya'll have a good weekend.I'm working.

Later Friends
Brigete

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
H
H
Briget!

Glad you found some time to post! Good riddance to you exbf! yikes that sounds scary!

Besides, when a door closes a window opens. Take you closer, higher paying job for examle! Not to mention that you D is excelling in school!

Good luck on the dress hunting, maybe you'll luck up on a great sale!

M
M
Quote:
I'm just to happy and don't want to risk my happiness with a relationship.

Now that may be the most profound statement I've seen on the BB in four years!

Peace,

Keep on fighting the good fight.

Merrick
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Well you know me Merrick.Im nothing if not profound.LOL

Well not much going on here.Just work and sleep.I've been on a diet for the last few days.Haven't lost a pound.What I wouldn't give for a giant piece of chocolate cake.

My team finished dead last this year.But I'm hoping for a wild card.If not then we don't get to go to cities.Very disapointing.

D13 is in school and seems to still like it.She comes home every day telling me about all the cute boys.LOL I'm glad this is the last one.I don't think I could take it if I had any more kids in school.

I'm kind of bored with my life and feel like going crazy.But I'm broke and just don't have the time or money to do any thing.I'm itching to go to the Bahamas like I did a few years ago.But to broke to go.But it sure would be fun if I could.I remember the last time I climbed a coconut tree and had got stuck.I had to be helped down by some nice men.LOL Next time I go I will not do that again.

Well back to the real world.I have to make dinner.

Later Friends
Briget

K
K
Briget,

Quote:
I'm just to happy and don't want to risk my happiness with a relationship.

Isn't that exactly the time when a relationship finds you?

Quote:
I'm glad this is the last one.I don't think I could take it if I had any more kids in school.

I just came from my third "Open House" night in the last week. I can't imagine what life will be like when I'm not meeting with teachers, etc. What are you planning for after D13 finishes?

Thanks,

Joe

My sitch
More importantly, Light A Million Candles
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard