Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
C
C
thanks PS, I have to remind myself that my H needs to fix himself, that I have to stop telling him how he feels (according to me).

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
B
B
Quote:
The interaction from W seems to be increasing and once again we are talking about events and starting to work as a couple again.

This sounds so positive, and I am holding thumbs for ya, Phoenix! Working together on stuff is key to a successful M, I think. My H and I were such a good team when the kids were young, and somehow, we lost that along the way. Hope we get it back.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
P
OP Offline
P
I'm getting a chance this week to show W that I'm really here for the long haul. Most things seem to be getting a decent result, no real negatives. W last trip down memory lane seem to have quite a good affect. Why? I don't know, perhaps something woke her up.

Just plowing ahead.

W
WCW Offline
W
Quote:
I'm getting a chance this week to show W that I'm really here for the long haul.
What's different this week than any other? isn't that what you've been doing all along? , again.

Don't set the plow too deep. Sometimes a shallow furrow gets good growing results too.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
P
OP Offline
P
Check under the radar.

B
B
Hey! What about my radar?

How are ya doing, Phoenix!? Mid-week, and I have not done much ... ah well! I live in holiday land, where the sky is blue, and the shine doth shine ... well, until it starts raining. So, I feel like I'm on permanent vacation. Okay, I know I must sound somewhat smug ... and, yes, I am! \:D

Hope whatever it is you are trying, is working! \:\)

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
A
A
Dude. I am so above the radar! ;\) Hope your week's going well.

Me-36
H-36
3 young children
Married-14y
P
OP Offline
P
It's been an extremely busy week if you haven't figured out by my sporadic posts. W has had some major events happen recently that have given her what appears to be a reality check. So far it all seems for the positive. I'm taking it slow and steady, checking reactions as I go. What has been the big change exactly? Don't know, but I do know thanks to this site and the books I've read, I am reading for this and handling it as good as can be expected.

I really hadn't appreciated how much I have grown till I had to deal with OM's W just the other day. She obviously is not on the same track as we are here. Needless to say, I wasn't sure what to say to her. Considering the discussion and her attitude, I didn't feel I could say, "Hey, have you read this book"? For those of you who have followed this ordeal, it's been three years. My best indicators seem to tell me that interaction with OM stopped very close to the day of the bomb. It appears W did keep her word.

W appears to be working, at her own speed and direction, towards putting things right with us. Little things that would not have happened 2 1/2 years ago, are happening. I think the recent big events in her life have helped her realize what is real and important in her life. From what I have learned, some people who have had some real life experiences, have told her that she needed to stop traveling the path she was headed on. Assured her that what she had WAS the way to go and that was something they admired in our lives in the past.

So I guess my W has kind of had her epiphany that I had prayed for. I'm waiting to see how this all plays out. So far, so good.

A
A
So far, so good--phew! I'm glad to read your post and hope things continue on the current track. Have a good weekend Phoenix.

Me-36
H-36
3 young children
Married-14y
C
C
crossing my fingers for you pal)))))) \:\)

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard