Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
N
N
Ummm
You go girl! (very white guy sounding cool?)

Me: 46
Wife: 39
D: 13 S: 11, 9, 7
Bomb 3.2.07, Sep Same Day, D papers 11.1.07
Current Status - Wants to take me through Discovery, I will go to prison first.
M
M
H sounds just like my W, seems like you and I both had our weekly dose of reality. This stinks! At least, W didnt tell me that she didnt love me etc etc this time around.

chicki, Positive attitude.

See the W, Listen to the W, but dont Speak back to the W. Bridle your tongue...
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
CVA,

ITs funny u say WHITE GUY b/c H also said that I prolly have "my WHITE GUY" doing everything for me. Ya see we r hispanics. My response was - R U talking from experince b/c your WHITE girls is sure jumping to your beck & call especially since she wants to be married so badly she takes another womans' scraps.

The only "good?" thing I got out of this entire convo was the fact is the way he worded this -"then I can LET YOU GO" like he is "holding on"?????

Dont know.... will not analize anymore b/c it gives me a headache!

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
CVA,

ITs funny u say WHITE GUY b/c H also said that I prolly have "my WHITE GUY" doing everything for me. Ya see we r hispanics. My response was - R U talking from experince b/c your WHITE girls is sure jumping to your beck & call especially since she wants to be married so badly she takes another womans' scraps.

The only "good?" thing I got out of this entire convo was the fact is the way he worded this -"then I can LET YOU GO" like he is "holding on"?????

Dont know.... will not analize anymore b/c it gives me a headache!

M
M
chicki, I thought u were Anglo too didnt know u were Raza (beaner as how Mencias would say. I, myself, is hispanic. Nosotros somos en un gran cagado sin limpiar facil - LOL.

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hey I luv Mencia!!! I am half Filipino & other PR! From what country r U? I can speak spanish fluently. Mothers from PR & dad from the Phillipines.

Y me lo dices,mijo!! Una gran mielda.

M
M
I am from Belize. Somewhere different but been in US for a long time. Spanish is so romantic. It seems you have a great cultural background. I was wondering why you said you liked cooking Spanish dishes, now I know.

W, D and I will be spending family time. We will be doing something as a family today, hopefully all goes well.

Have a great weekend.

N
N
No spanish! Not fair! I go to all these places and hate it when people talk in different languages when I am standing right there. Its usually the french canadians who do it!

Chicki, any hot blooded spanish talk for us today?

Signed, getting desparate!
Jk
C

Me: 46
Wife: 39
D: 13 S: 11, 9, 7
Bomb 3.2.07, Sep Same Day, D papers 11.1.07
Current Status - Wants to take me through Discovery, I will go to prison first.
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
CVA (aka) desperate,

I got more you-know-what today!!!! H came over unexpectedly. He surprised me(scared me) when I heard the garage door slam shut. H said- what did u think I was your BF?

He pushed me on the bed and started to play w/ me and AGAIN the passionate kisses. The girls came in and we were laying side by side when he began to talk about his work and the wonderful progress hes been doing. This week he's having a food show & they r putting him in a hotel at the place. I did some backsliding guys. I jsut couldn't keep my big mouth shut about OW! I said oh what does she say about that? (i knew she would have a promblem w/ it. She is suffucating him. He said she doesn't like it. I said why not its your job! he said I know. We touched a little about her (as always I try to pry and see if he says anything about thier R) I know my bad. H said it isnt like he tought it would be at all. I told him yeah but she got to you big time in here-I touched his heart.He shook his head no. I said don't say that b/c she must of really got to u in order 4 u to break up the family the way u did.I was calm in my tone.

When we began to fool around I made a (stupid) comment. I said well, she didnt give u any this morning? Didnt u say once she wakes u up the way u like? He was geting pissy at this and said y must I bring her up? I said well u are living with her and it is the truth! He said no she is out of town this weekend.
As he was taking my top off he asked who has been playing w/ the girls? I said no one. Sure! This time I can say it was not just hot stormy sex, it was truly making love! It was very nice.

Anyways, like I said 4 some reason today I culdn't seem to keep my big mouth shut about certain things. As he was leaving and looking 4 things in the garage I made another stupid comment. I said so, thats y u came by, I get her scraps when she is gone....
H- u see that is y I dont like coming here. I tried to difuse it by changing the subject and getting slapping his butt and playing it down. I noticed he had his stereo (in his trunk) covered & asked why he use to never do that before. He mentioned "oh yeah thats another reason I dont like it over there, I dont like the neighberhood (YES! another plus).

Before he got in his truck he asked what *I* was doing tomorrow? usually he just asked if can get the kids, but I guess I didnt answer quickly enough and he kept asking. I finally said I dont know. He kissed me goodbye & said he will call me tomorrow.

I hope my big mouth didnt set me back too much. I tend to be very sarcastic and he couldnt stand that. He prolly thinks if he were to come back I will keep bringing her up like this, like I do now.

MMH,
So u r from Belize? Nice. I haven't met anyone from there.

I hope you have a good weekend too.

M
M
chicki, yes I am, I was living in Houston for a very long time. Now I am in the mid west. I do agree, when you are about to get some its best to be quiet. I will post my wknd experiences on Monday while I have more time to do so. My wknd, so far so good.

cva, a little espanol doesnt hurt.

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard