Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
OP Offline
well last night when I got home, my adrenaline was rushing a bit.....

so I went through the house, located the rest of his stuff and put it in his car that's been in the garage forever. I guess it doesn't make him happy that he can't get into the drivers seat because it's full of his stuff. I said "well at least it's all centrally located" but he just keeps getting angry and saying it's BS.

I also took the pictures off the walls. They will be put away somewhere safe for our daughter to look at years from now...but I am done looking at them.

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
P
P
Originally Posted By: *KS*Chick*
I guess it doesn't make him happy that he can't get into the drivers seat because it's full of his stuff. I said "well at least it's all centrally located" but he just keeps getting angry and saying it's BS.

YOU have done the work of gathering HIS stuff and he's angry? ROTFLOLOL

Tell him his car is on your property and if it's not gone by Monday you'll have it towed :p

\:o Am I being snarky again?!!!!

Last edited by PON_dering; 08/25/07 07:04 PM.
P
P
I really am just being ornery -- I think you should maintain a very calm & dignified demeanor, even if that's not exactly how you feel. Show him what CLASS is all about, girl \:\)

Love ya!

OP Offline
yeah my friend said she was very proud of the way I handled myself last night.

~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
S
S
bwah! at least its centrally located!!!!

omg, you are my hero. lol

M-41
H-38
M-10 years, T-14 years
Bomb-PA 3/19/07
Separated-6/7/07
Piecing/h back home 5/08
S-6
S-4
D-4

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow.'"

-Mary Anne Radmacher
A
A
If I were in your shoes and he'd have told MY friend about the affair, I'd have turned and looked at her and said "Well, since he brought it up, let's go get ourselves another drink and I'll tell you what to led up to me making that mistake". I'd have then looked at him, told him to enjoy himself and flipped him the bird over my shoulder as I walked away.

But he's the type that would have shown his ass so it's a good thing you're not me. You did okay as far as handling it goes but I'd say next time, DON'T EVEN GO OVER TO WHERE HE IS! Good grief, woman, why DO YOU INSIST ON GETTING SUCKED INTO THIS DRAMA?

I'll tell you what the PERFECT thing to have done would have been:

You should have left (making sure he never saw you), then went and picked up your daughter.
2 things would have happened.

1) His son would have called him and jacked up his night out (which you could have delighted in, right or not).

2) When he called you and asked you why you did it, you could have then told him exactly why. Which was that he was in a BAR on his weekend with his daughter, which caused you serious concern regarding her well being. Let him take your butt back to court if he wants visitation, and then let him know you'd be having the judge address child support, as well.

Click.

And watch the power shift.

Last edited by AmyC; 08/26/07 04:12 AM.
OP Offline
I was at the bar first. I didn't go to him. My friend already knew what happened, but not with who because I work with her. I told him if he'd been home with the kids like he was supposed to be on his weekend that it wouldn't have happened.

I think he was deflecting his guilt. Oh and as soon as I saw them, I did finish my drink and we left.

He's in such denial. When I brought it up about him being out on the weekends he has the kids, leaving them without an adult at night, he deflected to me and compared me leaving her with my MOM while I work...saying they were one in the same. Let's see - me working a second job to try to make ends meet......you going to a bar and meeting up with your whore.....yep they do seem similar.

He's crazy.

I don't get how this was supposedly so "hard" for him.....and yet two weeks ago he was telling me he loved me, and is now with her.

He's a self righteous ass. Here's the best part. When he was leaving yesterday I asked if there was anything else in the house he wanted. He said he needed to get his sons' stuff. I said I knew that, anything else? I have some tupperware on a table and he said if I didn't want it, I could box it up (I'm thinking ME, box it up? Keep dreaming!!!!!) then he starts talking about how he needs to get an apartment (guess he and the whore need a room to themselves... )

So I said well now you have a room-mate right? He says he's thinking about using her credit to buy him a house. I asked if she knew she was a credit score to him? He said - well you gotta do something right? I can't make it on my own.

Then I said he's moving pretty fast, buying a house with her and all....and then I said -- well I guess it's not that fast is it -- you've had her lined up for well over a year.

I know, I know. I just don't care. I hate him. How can you say this isn't easy on you when you're over it in 2 weeks?

Last night he brought D by my 2nd job and she wasn't feeling well so I held her for a bit and then they were leaving. She said her stomach hurt and I told him there was Pepto at the house. She hates it so she threw a fit. Later on I get a text from him telling me she threw up at taco bell. (guess his night out was ruined ) I don't know what he wanted me to do about it? Get her? BS! He has NEVER taken care of her when she was sick. It's about damned time that he faces ALL of his realities....

~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
OP Offline
yeah that's pretty much what I said today. I told him that everytime I talk to him, we only talk about what I did, as if I am the only one at fault for our marriage falling apart and I was tired of it because that's not the case.

He said it hurt him to see me without my rings yesterday when we split our other stuff up. I told him he didn't wear his for a long time.

I can't even remember everything.

I've thought a lot about this. WHY would it hurt - it was his choice. But I think I have it figured out. He assumed I'd always be here waiting for him to give me five minutes of his time.....and now he's seeing I'm not so he goes to a back up plan that he knows is safe. still makes me want to vomit.

~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
L
L
You have had it so rough lately. I am sorry. No matter how you are feeling inside, you are really doing a good job on the outside. Hopefully, as for all of us, the inside will catch up with outside.

P
P

I've thought a lot about this. WHY would it hurt - it was his choice. But I think I have it figured out. He assumed I'd always be here waiting for him to give me five minutes of his time.....and now he's seeing I'm not so he goes to a back up plan that he knows is safe. still makes me want to vomit.

His actions show he still wants to punish you. The thing is, he's seeing that you aren't taking it any more; I'm sure that makes him angry.

Hang in there sis

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard