Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
M
M
I dreamt of a very very old fling lastnight. A middle school fling I may add. I was asking her if she was still M and if she cared to have a R with me. Then I awake and said, 'what the hell.'

But old flings arent good either, it would be better with a new fling or make H becomes the newest fling. Only if H lightens up and comes to his senses.

See the W, Listen to the W, but dont Speak back to the W. Bridle your tongue...
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Yesturday my H in our IMng tells me i have to sign & notarize some papers for the house 7 he hsa to fed ex back by wednesday morning. H says he will coem by his regular Tuesday night to drop them off. I told him how am I suppose to get them notarized at & at night when u get home???? UH DUH....(h thinking....)I told him to meet me last night at the girls ballet. Can u beleive this man?? He complains he has to GO OUT OF HIS WAY & get into traffic!!!! I told him HELLO this is important & I cant make miracles & have it signed in one night for you. H NAGGED & WHINNED so much b/c he he said he ought to have me go all the way downtown (other side fr my work) since HE is the one who had to get the loan & not me so I will pick up the form from his work. Finally, I said FINE! I am tired of your complaining. I dont want ANOTHER notch on my belt of soemthing ELSE 4 u to whine about, I will go to your work tomorrow when I get there b/c I will have to get up at the crack of dawn to get off early. After all of that anxiety (drama can u beleive he said - no. I want to see my girls 2nite I will see u there. I told him what timethey will get out & I thought he would be late, "oh no I will make it by 6:20 (it ends at 6:30). Hmmm......the girsl wanted to eata snack after the class so we went to a table underneath a tree since ther is no eating in the academy. H calls(he is late by then). I had not heard the phone ring the two other times he called. H- I have been caling 4 the past half hour (LIE). ME- no u haven't as I knew I was on the phone half hour ago. H asked y we were at the table, so far away from the academy (yeah right 5 min walking distance) & what was I hiding, y couldnt they eat at my car. H was pissy made a comment about how the girls prolly have met my BF- Jared their new stepfather. I ignored his comments. THEN..... as we were walkign back and I was rushing the girls (had a tons of stuff to do,homework, etc) H was acting like he was going run over me!!! He really got close to my feet....anyhooo He said yeah your mother is in a rush b/c her BF.

You see usually its him who is in a rush (O/W timetable), but the differnce is I am use to it. I dont get angry about it and lash out. He was truly behaving like a little kid.

My mother like me doesn't understand it. She asked me why is it he will not file the D papers. She said he like a dog, if he does not like his food he will not eat it, but will not let other dogs eat it also!! In otherwords he will not coem back,but does not want me w/ another man also!

M
M
So true. That's what I dont get. You try to do something new and you get negative feedbacks. Your H is finding so much excuses. H needs to work on this and the R will be rebuilding, make a note of this situation. H should make every effort to be there for the girls. That is something I now do, I make D important and a priortity over anything else.

Since W dont want to go to dinner with me on Fridays, D and I go alone and I treat my D as my date. How nice!

My W changed her display name on her email as if to make a statement. But still her signature shows her married name - wtf! Positive attitutde J positive attitude J.

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
No drama last night thank God. I blocked him from my IM yesturday b/c I was not in any mood to argue over stupid s***. So, I had hoped you prolly understood I was avoiding him.

I made something easy and quick for dinner- cuban sandwhiches for the girls and & I. I sat down to eat & did not offer H any since here lately he turns it down (on a health kick right now). He asked if I mad him one and I said no w/ your healthy ways and all didn't think u wanted any. So I made him one.

He took the girls out for icecream and they sat at the park to eat it( new for him maybe taking my advice on how alone time /w kids is so much fun 4 me).

When they returned I was in my bedroom ironing and H made a comment on how I obviously been "wearing the hell out of the bed" b/c its new and it squeaks so much. H even looked underneath the bed! He said it did not squeak when he use to sleep in it. I said I didnt think he go to the chance to sleep in it before he left (weird what he DOES remember)!

After H left the girls told me how they ALL told him how they wanted him to move back. I told them that he prolly thinks I put them up to that. H asked the girls to state the reasons why he should return. D10 said a few reasons but the last one was the one that got me & I am sure it got to H- she said b/c I want to be a REAL family!!I aske her what daddy said to that & she said he jsut took adouble look at her & told them that if he does he wants them to keep there rooms clean & for mommy and him to not argue so much and that mommy would have to start to cook healthy (he's having a lot of cholesterol & health issues)& that would mean we would ALL have to eat healthy.

He aslo told them that it would mean he would no longer see OW and no more mentioning her name & would you guys be ok w/ that?
They said yes. I told him next time he mentions would they be ok with that, they need to say we want mommy as our mom not OW! Can u beleive the question? Does he serouisly think they want her over me?? WTH?

M
M
Damn, its true the Ds should not even be asked a question as such. As if OW is 'new' mommy. Yeah Ds should say, 'we want to have our mommy to be our forever mommy and no other one...' But calm down, H will be thinking deeply of this and the Ds will get to him. Good one, you made some progress.

As for the healthy eating, yes your H need to be eating grilled foods and salads. I will be making W caesar salad for dinner. The rotissiere comes in handy to make grill boneless chicken breasts for the salad. J is now eating healthy more than ever. Thanks to the W.

N
N
Hi Chicki, no S*x talk from you lately, what am I gonna focus on?

Oh, ok, that was a rhetorical question. DBing of course!

C

Me: 46
Wife: 39
D: 13 S: 11, 9, 7
Bomb 3.2.07, Sep Same Day, D papers 11.1.07
Current Status - Wants to take me through Discovery, I will go to prison first.
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
CVA,

You always make me laugh!! You put a smile in morning this morning, thanks!

I am sure your all too familiar with the tug-of-war these WAW/WAH do all too often. Just when there is some connections, they realize they might be gettign too close for comfort and start to pull away.

How have you been doing lately? I need to cacth up on your thread.

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I am IMng with H now and when told him I couldn't help him /w the electric bill until my next check he went bipolar on me. THe summer bill for daycare kills me everytime and H makes 30grand more than I do,but yet expects me to make miracles happen w/ my $. H has alwasy put off the mortagae b/c his needs(sports events,die casts,material things come first) I had wrote him that if I had someone to watch the girls I wuld prolly get a pizza delivery job. He said how he did that when singel for 6 months and it wasnt worth the wear and tear on car plus the gas, & not to mention the danger you put your self in,but he didnt care if I died for he would get the girls!

My response-Just b/c u have someone to fall back on & a future babysitter it wont matter to u if I die today,but you will reap what you sowed. I told him I was in no mood to argue today.

I said I wouldnt mind dying for I had no fear of it b/c I knew that I was going to a better palce than this.I cant wait till HE comes for us!

I told him I was NOT the enemy here but I guess thats hard for you to see when you have teamed up w/ another entirely different team.

M
M
Positive attitude chicki. You all sound just like W and I. Yesterday, W got a new webcam I guess so OM can see how sexy she is. I saw it this morning and I knew she prolly thought I was gonna say something but I said I looked so handsome in my work clothes prolly I need to take pics and she didnt say anything.

Look at my profile, you can contact me but I wont be able to respond right away unless. I can post my work addy here and then delete the thread in a few mins. Let me know.

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
H & I had a very lengthy IM talk this morning. He wants me to admit that " I am sleeping w/ other men and bringing them into our bedroom". He says once I do that then he will let me go. I said really? So I have to lie in order to get you to do it.

He said he will be traveling (I'm sure another honeymoon w/ OW) this week & he wanted the kids for the weekend. I said no b/c my grandfather is leaving wants to spend time w/ them.

H was calling me a whore b/c of the way the bed squeaks. I asid you r the one w/ the affair & I AM THE WHORE? HE said most likely I have more than one & he only has one.

I said if you hate me so much then go ahead & file. The house payment is not due until October so u have one month break and so go do it. Told me to have "Jared" pay for me to file. I sadi well you when I told u to have your woman help u w/ the $, u said if she is gonna pay for the house she might as well live in our house. So, now I say to you this is not his D it is our D.

I said you can call me any name u want. U will not bring me down. U would like for me to see someone else in order to ease your guilt. He said he has no guilt and only wanted peace in his life and to live w/out any headaches. He only wants to be happy and all he needs is to be w/this kids. He needs no other woman to cook and clean and iron for him b/c he can do that better than any other woman.

I said no guilt? NICE! That means if u were (if not too late and leave OW) to come back u would be doing the same thing goign from woman to woman b/c youi haev no guilt. U can justify and dfeel entitled all u want,but all u cheaters can sugar coat it but there is no Justification whatsoever.

I said, you may have peace & quiet right now b/c you dont have a house full of screaming kids.BUT the only true peace comes from the ONE who defines peace. So u will continue w/ your void and pursue of "peace" by RUNNING. You can run, but only to find a new set of promblems and your old ones just might tag along for the ride!

At the end he said hew would see me in court and I said YIPEE! ITS a date!LOL!

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard