Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Yay. How are you? Tell us a story. Wonder

Ya know - some people think that boxed wine is only for LOSERS!!! I guess I'm one of them. I have had some good stuff in a box this summer and it keeps so well. So, let's rip that box apart - pour me one, ok?

Lots of friends in low places here, right?

Barb

Boxed wine is da bomb!!!!

JIlly: then we all be "Da Bomb". and get bombed!

Barb

S
sadeyez Offline OP
OP Offline
S
[ [/quote]

OH OH OH here I am and I must be the friend in low places that you're refering to. I know my place........

Oh and if you haven't noticed, I can be nice......sometimes!

Love you too and I'm sooooooooooo glad you're posting! [/quote]

Thanks Bethie. I'm so glad you made it on down here to the Oasis. Garth and I welcome you. ;\) yeah yeah yeah, you can be nice sometimes.

SE

I ain't Miz Representin'!!
S
sadeyez Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey Pam. I heard that about you, that it doesn't take much. Same here.

I hope your cold goes away soon. Geez, I'm surrounded by sickos and I sure hope I don't get it. I think if you swish enough wine around in your mouth it acts like Lysol. \:D Should kill most anything germy.

SE

S
sadeyez Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: KarenMarieS
Yeah!!! My favorite WB in the world is here!!
I love you too SE, you make me smile every day with your emails and thoughts. You are def one of the silver linings in this "crisis"

You silly goof you cant give yourself wine!! but you can give it to your bestest pal in Cali and she will share ;oD

Oh Karen, you always know how to sweet talk me! lol Thank you...you're making me blush! Or is that the wine...hmmmm...been having flashes...oops, tmi! \:D

I'm truly sorry about that wine, but I already drank most of it. \:o I will, however, get some more and definitely share with you!

XXXOOO
SE

S
sadeyez Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Survival_Goddess
Hi WB!

How are things? How's that towel? Is there any more white left?

Thanks for visiting me on my thread...I hope all is well with you!

Hey, I brought along another box so now there is plenty!

SG!

SG, how nice of you to sink to this level. And yes, there's always white stuff here at the Oasis.

Well now, I threw that old towel away. It sure wasn't doing any good. H is out there but good still. I guess he's having fun but who cares? He's not welcome at the Oasis. ;\)

But my friends are! Stop by any time, SG! It was good to see you again. And how smart of you to pick another box! \:\)

SE

S
sadeyez Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Iwondertooo
Yay. How are you? Tell us a story. Wonder

Wonder, how good to see you again too! It's been a long time.

A story...hmmmm, I'm fine. My dear FIL passed away in June. We're all still feeling the effects from that b/c it was so sudden and unexpected. Funny thing is, I was with him when he lost conciousness. I'm so thankful he wasn't alone. I'm the last person he saw and heard. And I kept trying to call H at work b/c it was morning. I couldn't get him for a long time. My daughters and granddaughters have been really devastated but are coping. I have his ashes here in the house with us for now.

I'm not D yet. I know I need to do this but it's hard b/c of my fear of the unknown. And right now I'm going through a bit of stuff medically so I don't want to upset my insurance coverage. Geez, I really hate this!

But things are going well with me otherwise. How are you doing? It's like the old days, coming on here and seeing all my old friends. It's like old home day. I like that feeling. I hope you stop back by and let me know how you're doing. I really want to know.

SE

S
sadeyez Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: BarbieDoll
Ya know - some people think that boxed wine is only for LOSERS!!! I guess I'm one of them. I have had some good stuff in a box this summer and it keeps so well. So, let's rip that box apart - pour me one, ok?

Lots of friends in low places here, right?

Barb

Hey Barb! Great to see you here! Belly up to the bar and git yerself a drink! I'm pouring right now... ;\)

Well as for vino in a box, my liquor guy told me a year or so ago that boxed wine is the biggest seller in the country. And hey he should know! It stays fresh longer. Well, that's if the box doesn't get emptied first. \:D

Oh yeah lots of friends in low places...but it's lotsa fun, don't ya think?

SE
;\)

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard