Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
OP Offline
OK seriously Amy - I'm surprised you haven't laid a smack down. You only have 8 more posts before I lock up

One of my co-workers invited me to go to Yoga with her tonight. More workin' out stuff. Where's Swashy when you need him? I wanna know what I"m in for on this Yoga stuff...

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
A
A
I'm waiting for your self-destructive phase to pass.

OP Offline
what am I doing that's self destructive?

~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
OP Offline
here's what I want to know....anyone that can help me.

I feel physically sick thinking about him and the EA chick hooking up.....and as a good friend pointed out to me, he probably feels the same way about me and om.......

God........ \:\(

~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
R
R
Originally Posted By: *KS*Chick*
here's what I want to know....anyone that can help me.

I feel physically sick thinking about him and the EA chick hooking up.....and as a good friend pointed out to me, he probably feels the same way about me and om.......

God........ \:\(

*KS*Chick*,

I understand totally. It is sickening. I still feel it... I really want to beat OM to a pulp....... I cannot believe the woman I loved and cherished could do this....

When my ex-W found Ms. Montana was coming to town for the weekend, she called me and left a voice mail about some random bill. Previously, she had just e-mailed me all of the details. I think she just wanted me to hear her voice and let me know she is stil around. If she only knew Ms. Montana stayed in the hotel where we stayed for our first wedding anniversary... I should point out nothing happened with Ms. Montana and I. I was a gentleman even when she wanted to be a very bad girl....

RMG

Last edited by RMG; 08/21/07 08:52 PM.

"The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before." from "Good Will Hunting"

W
W
Originally Posted By: *KS*Chick*
I actually feel a little at peace. I feel like with DB, I had to bite my tongue a LOT, which is funny since one of our issues was me not sharing my feelings and getting into that place.

KS - I know how you feel here. I don't know how to DB - I never pleaded, begged, spoke of our R, etc. We never fought prior to the bomb. The DB counselor tells me to do what he wouldn't expect, yet DBing is everything I have always done. I have always bitten my tongue, never shared my feelings and this is one of the reasons we are where we are now.

I am jealous of you - I want to do the exact same thing that you did. I'm angry and, for once in our "marriage" I want him to know it - I don't want to gloss over it like I have done in the past. He sure wouldn't expect it. But I keep holding back because of DBing.

Have you heard from him yet? What was his reaction?

Good luck....

w8ing
OP Offline
We talked yesterday some. He's still very angry, as if I dropped the bomb yesterday. I might be stupid, but I actually see that as kind of a positive. If he wasn't upset or didn't care, I don't think he'd still be that angry. A lot of the anger is still surrounding his pride.

I rewrote the letter last night after yoga (which, BTW I think helped me release some of my anger...)....and he picked it up today. I won't bother him anymore. He needs to work through his stuff, and I need to work through mine. He said he went to counseling and his counselor told him he knows himself pretty well....because I said we didn't do counseling, and maybe they could help us work through it and he said he knows himself and he can't get over it.

Who knows.

~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
A
A
That IS a positive!

Just walk through this, April.
He's the only one that can set the pace because he is behind you as far as working through it goes so you might as well get used to crawling for a while.

It's irritating and frustrating and seems hopeless along the way but I'm telling you, this ain't about you anymore. It's all about him grabbing a few clues of his own. You have to keep him in prayer so that happens.

OP Offline
You know last night in Yoga we did this one pose and she said we could meditate, pray or whatever. I just prayed for his anger and healing. I can finally pray for him again. No matter what happens with us, I do want him to feel healed, whole and not angry or bitter.

I do realize after our convo that 90% of this is still about him - his pride, his hurt, his anger, what I did to HIM.

What else is funny is it seems the only person who pushes him to do anything is him. I was fine with limbo, but it drove him nuts. He said he was angry at his lawyer and the judge for making him come up with that plan in the first place.

At least I'm not nauseous today (and I've lost 4 lbs HA)

~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
OP Offline
wanted to add he also admitted that he might not be ready to give up his friends or partying....

I told him I never asked him to GIVE UP the friends, just reprioritize.....

~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard