Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
T
T
Good, then make the house yours.

If he does ever say he wants back, let his actions speak then. Do not be misled by his words.

OP Offline
So there is no magic solution to the throwing up eh?

Hey - down 3 lbs! I should thank him. LOL

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
A
A
Shove a toothbrush down your throat and press on.

That is just the enemy.

A
A
God didn't give you a spirit of fear. But one of power, love and sound mind. Anything else is straight outta the pit.

Rebuke it.

You know this stuff.

L
L
WEll I see that the Amy has gotten some wind in her sails.

Thank you Jesus.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
T
T
What do you need to keep doing? You don't need to do anything, except continue on for your D. and you! You have lost faith in him! He is human, he is unsure and lost, I would not put any faith in him right now.

Have faith in there is a plan for all of us! Have faith that you found this site and the book for a reason! What is that reason I don't know! But venting my be a part of it, but it isn't the reason you found this! Have faith in yourself because that is the only person you have any control over. Hang in there, again I really am feeling your pain, I worry that I am lost also, but it only lasts for a while.

Married:10 years
D final 8/28/08 10 minutes is all it took
Life goes on and DB was no small part in growing from the Divorce!
OP Offline
Camera 1.......Camera 2

The desk was piled (completely covered ) before yesterday. It's all cleaned off and organized. All of D's school stuff is in the right tote. The basket on the totes is full of those Love stuffed things I've been given over the years .... which need to be put out of sight somewhere.

I was going to toss all the papers in the totes but a lot of them are his so I gave him the option to go through them on his own. Separate, move forward.....and live.......

Oh - and as part of the goal of finding my abs, I did a buttload of crunches (take that Ian - I worked off the Cheetos! )

I'm going to start running again....hopefully tonight if my mom will watch D for me. I will look so damned good, he'll wonder why he gave up.

~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
T
T
You know what, KS. My H has commented on my changes many times. Initially, he said otherwise but now with talking to me and hearing my attitude and tone, he knows otherwise. The thing is, I did it for me because I didn't like the path I was going on.

Anyhow, I am in a different place right now but my point is they do notice and you can end up on good speaking terms and perhaps more, if that is what you want.

My H said a lot of cruel things to me and now says he knows different because of the time he has spent apart from me. He has been out of the house for almost a year. His stuff is still here but that is because we have an arrangement. I just wanted you to know that I think you are doing the wise thing for you right now.

Just focus on you and your goals.

T
T
Love the bedding, bed, and window treatments!

Thanks for sharing.

OP Offline
I do think some of the anger is at myself....for being foolish. For believing. For researching honeymoon places. For jumping the gun. For having hope.

Gonna go smoke now \:\)

BTW Trip - my mom made the curtains \:\)

~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard