Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
B
bar Offline
B
I've learned there is no point explaining or reasoning. They don't want to hear that. It doesn't validate their pov and that's all they care about. Just agree with them most of the time.

I should say it'll be a while before they're prepared to listen.

As for 'f*** you' well I drew a line about that phrase some time ago. It was usually uttered if I made a demand or was even slightly critical. Now I think carefully before I speak and sometimes it's best not to say anything.

bar

ME 54 H 58
M 30
Bomb: 01/12/07
H left : 09/01/07

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Yeah Trip!

Can you beleive he was so on a roll that even when I stopped writing back he kept coming back and back w/ more insults and more meaness. He said I want this D NOW! So get it done. I put my away message and then he became more irritated. Finally after i gave him time to cool off I returned but I still worte NOTHING up until I signed off to leave from work. When I did return he wrote - good your back now I can continue then he waited I guess for me to respond or react like my old self would (in a mean way),but like I said I dint bother either way. So he got tired of waiting and said I wasnt worht his energy & time, WHATEVER!

I think all of this came about prolly b/c I mentioned I was asked to go to the football game tonight & of course I alredy knew he was taking OW to use our season ticket seats,but I did not make a fuss. He said good you will meet her & I will meet your date make sure you stay away from my seats! He as upset that I said "someone" asked me to go & said that I can never give him a name, whatever again!

I am relaxing in my home w/ my girls and just loving being lazy w/ out my H nagging me b/c he had a promblem w/ me not doing any chores 24/7. I was not able to sit down, only the king was allowed.

B
bar Offline
B
Put your feet up chicki and chill. You are getting to him, believe me. Stay cool!

bar

ME 54 H 58
M 30
Bomb: 01/12/07
H left : 09/01/07

M
M
Your H is an idiot the days of SHM are over, women need to do more to be as competitive as men. I would rather work for a female boss than a male one since female tends to prioritize things more than men. I had worked for a female boss before and no problem doing so.

But its cool for you to relax chicki - you really deserve that. I gave W her hair cut allowance and its up to her to go do that. I know she has been working really hard about getting her own place but I dont ask her crap about her financial situation anymore. Rather she tells me. I said if you need anything just let me know but I ensure that we all have enough to eat at all times especially when you have a D this young.

BTW, we had family time tonight after I returned from church and I really appreciated that. W looked forward for me to do so.

See the W, Listen to the W, but dont Speak back to the W. Bridle your tongue...
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
MMH keep going to church belive me only HE can keep you going by givng you the strength you need to deal w/ this rollercoaster.

Well, H came over early this morning to pick up the girls. I was in the kitchen and he came up behind me and you know started the feely touchy and greeted me w/ some more passionate kisses. I cant remember him being so passionate before especailly in the kissing department! I think you might be right about how he prolly went to bed the other night thinking about our sexual encounter!!

So I decided to change things up by stop playing hard to get so much. When he greeted me I started to feel sorry for him for he had a look of sadness and like he was about to cry. As he was making out w/ me in teh kitchen I told him I was not sure b/c of maybe where "its been this morning". H- really I dont know what about your date last night? He had tons of questions regarding that. I tried to make it vague and he said "I knew youu weren't goign to the game yuo lied". I said no I was indeed asked to go, H- by who? A guy I met at so & so party. H- OH Is she setting you up now? H- oh no you better not be seeign anyone (not in a mean way)

Nevrtheless, we had sex again!he he he he. Remeber I am doing things he was complaining I didn't do before and he made a comment that I must be starting to enjoy it now... & how he needs to come over more often..
As he was leaving w/ teh girls he asked me what my plans were for the day? He never asks that & told me to behave.... I told him I was going to have some "me alone time" & he gave me a sad face and said yeah, I would like some alone time from you know who...I gave him a smirk and laughed and he told me not to say anything...he he he (short leash)
Before he left he gave me a big hug & another passionate kiss & said "you better be good"(meaning stay away from the men....

He is coming over early in the morning to take the girls to their first day of school.

M
M
chicki, congrats your alone time is working for you. I knew it!!! Keep on doing this, its working in your favor and the more you do the better it will be. You didnt go out the other night eventhough H thought you did and you had him thinking of you. I am sure the other night he thought so much of you.

Lastnight, I was h**** and I was thinking of my W and I went to sleep, damn!!! I need to be intimate but my W wont let go, she playing hard to get but make comments like stop watching p***.

I told her to come watch it with me - LOL.

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks MMHA! At least I think!! WHat I dont want to happen is that I become the OW w/ the sex thing. Once someoen here said it sounded like my H's OW and I reversed roles and that H was treating me like the OW & her like the wife. Is that good? I want the full marriage deal though. I want to be the wife AND the lover!

Since I know H has still has doubts of the potential OM in my life, b/c he mentioned that I never give "him" a name-I emailed him this morning: I wrote that Jared(OM) did tell me that I can go w/ him to any of the football games and that I was thinking about going to the next. I dont know if this will backfire on me,but I am hoping that w/ a name that he may realize how easly I can move on if I wanted too.

He returned the email by writing- oh we r on first name basis now? WTH? and said for me to enjoy my games.... so its hard to tell over email just how he feels...

M
M
The thing is H is finding you not as the OW but as a new GF, this is great. Does the potential OM exists? I agree that you want to be the W and L. Take you time, dont rush it. Patience. You will see how he reacts to 'Jared' whenever you see him again but dont bring up the name.

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
There is a "Jared", an old "fling" from long ago but we have stayed FREINDS. He called me up not too long ago. What a small world, he is at the final stage of his D. But no the footballgame is part of the act as if i am moving along GALng.

He sent me a few IM regarding finances and said BTW say hello to Jared. I ignored that comment and did not acknowledged it.

We have 72hrs before we foreclose!!! H asked if I had any $? No duh, I gave you my car payment! If I had $ I would gladly help... Please pray we can by some grand miracle come up w/ the $.

M
M
Not good, foreclosing on the home. Ouch, I will say a prayer for you. Where will you go?

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard