Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
M
M
Missouri, Im good. Im in a fantastic mood and have been doing quite well this week, I look fwd for the wknd.

Oh yeah, no bra is a turn on. I know for sure I do see the things I would like to see but I make no comments. Thats great you into Spanish cooking, myself I make most dinners with my traditional cultural cooking. I seldom make American dinners.

I agree you should look you best perhaps you will get a peck on your cheeks for starters and there it will all begin.

Keep on Iming. IM about anything and everything to H.

See the W, Listen to the W, but dont Speak back to the W. Bridle your tongue...
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Last night H came for his regular visit & to take the girls to Walmart for school shopping & guess who HAD to be waiting for him there...?OW. God does she ever leave him alone? He cant even spend his visits ALONE with his kids!!! I dont know but I would of thought H wold be tired of her constant clinginess by now!!!

Today via IM I will mention this. I willno t be mean or anything but I will tell him how I enjoy my time alone, one on one w/ the girls and why arent you "allowed" to do the same?he he j/k... I am glad I didn't show up to Walmart as I thought about doing!

M
M
See this is what I need a little LOL to brighten up my day. Geeze for real, why is OW clinging on like lint? It seems that OW dont trust H to be around W for lenghty periods of time.

B
bar Offline
B
She's a control freak and nobody likes a control freak. If she has to go to such great lengths to secure him, maybe she's not so sure of him? Also, he may be scared of her.

bar

ME 54 H 58
M 30
Bomb: 01/12/07
H left : 09/01/07

M
M
Seems to me H is scared of OW. If I was H, I am sure I cant deal with her clingingness (is that a word?). I would fear much from her since its possible OW may go to extreme lenghts to find out if H is for real.

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Yeah, I also thought H is scared to upset her in a any way. i think also b/c he is living for free w/ her & he mentioned once that she was asking for him to help her out until he told her of all his/our debts.

But in all seriousnesss who wants a R out of fear?that would be exhausting to me.

In our earlier IM convo I told him from the get go I did not want argue, but dont you ever just want some alone time w/ your kids? Will she "allow" that? I said I sure do enjoy my one on one time w/ them. His response- F*** you. I know he loves his kids to death but he is to busy playing the good behavior toher all the time & sooon that will die.

I stopped writing back & again told him I did not want to argue.

M
M
I know for sure I would not want one of those kinds of R. Well its good you told H you dont want to argue. Funny, I do the same thing too. Coincidentally, I get the same f*** you answer at times. Why are the they so angry? Why all the tension?

Positive attitude, chicki, positive attitude.

We dont need to blow our tops.

F
FA Offline
F
Well, according to my ex...it's still all my fault and why am I "so cryptic" about everything.

Man who walks with BIG stick!
T
T
Right on, chicki. I wouldn't write back either. He isn't being respectful and you have set up that boundary.

M
M
Thats what I get too, "its all your fault..." I said problems are created by 2 people For every action, there is a reaction whether it maybe positive/negative. We tend to look more at negatives than anything else in our lives. As a result, we find faults. We tend to overlook all the positives in life.

Does anyone awake and say to him/herself, what a beautiful day it is, I feel so alive? Instead, we say its Monday and back to work, wah wah wah. Or we would say not another day with the spouse with his/her b***** mood.

Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard