Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
he also stated he felt bad to haev those feelihngs towards her D10 b/c she (OW) treats our kids soooooo good.

M
M
LOL. Keep the positive attitude up!!! Sometimes I get so too but then I do something else different. BTW, I tried to send you an IM and you box is overfilled.

Cant H buy OWD a helmet? Tell your D dont let H take her helmet to OWD so she can use it. Thats not good. You should go bike riding with D then, see if H would join you all one day.

See the W, Listen to the W, but dont Speak back to the W. Bridle your tongue...
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
MMH,

How does one get IM here? I went to my profile for messages & nothing appears? I dont know how to work it I guess.

M
M
Go to my stuff and see if messages are there.

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I went to my stuff & messages but nothing appears & I clicked check all messages, nothing!

M
M
Send one to me, probably some settings are off 'user is over private topic limit' thats the error Im getting to send to you.

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I suppose I am going to have to play w/ this until I get it b/c I tried sending your private message & it told me the same thing-this user is over thier private topic limit.

S
S
I think someone said earlier that the PM'ing/IM'ing doesn't work on this site...

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rue#Post1151025
M
M
Got it, chicki hows the positive attitude coming on this afternoon?

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
So, so...

H & I were IMng earlier & since tonight is his regular visit he wants to take them for school shopping & asked what they need. Every year he takes them to their first day of school. So he asked if he was taking them again & I said sure this means so much to you why not. So he tried to say if he have them spend the night but did say how I dont want that so maybe come by early Monday morning to pick them up. I said yes come by early for them.

I will look my best tonight. On his last visit I had no bra on (TMI)? and when we wer kissing he made a comment about that. So who knows maybe I'll put on something see through (he he). I will make sure my kichen smells good of that spanish cooking he likes so much! At least I do have oen up on OW (my spanish cooking).

Hows all with you? BTW, what state r u in? I am from Florida.

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard