Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
M
M
Chicki, that sounds great to have roses and such and for H to have tons of questions.

See the W, Listen to the W, but dont Speak back to the W. Bridle your tongue...
N
N
Chicki,

Keep up the good work. Keep him thinking there is another man. They will ask and even push you on one. Mine did until the very end. Sex is good as you know in my sitch. Passionate kissing is good too, mine wouldn't he wanted to not feel connected in that way. Said it was alwaysyou just good sex. Didn't want to be with me. You don't need to lie about the OM just keep up what you are doing and if he asks just say you don' want to talk about it.
Good luck.
S

M15 T19
D13 S13
BD Affair 9/13
S 11/13
D started 6/14.. dropped court date 10/14 H attorney can't get it together.
Still with long distance ow. Still hates me.
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks!! Thats is good come back I hadn't thought of that, instead I ignored his other BF remarks still wanting him to think there might be one.

OH another thing I forgot to mention!! When he got on our bed which btw is only a few months new, it kept sqeaking & H commented on why is it making all that noise I must be using the hell out of it!! he he he I got a new bedroom set (gorgeous) just before he left. The bed has the poles on it & H knows I can get freaky!!

M
M
Chicki, thats some major step forward (sex). I know for sure H's thinking of what he did lastnight while sleeping with OW. I bet he dreamt of you all night. I know for sure if my W gives in to the sex thing it would be the same as you described - just jump into it.

You are doing quite well it seems and for there to be such passion means a lot. Hopefully, H comes to his senses (the ones in his upper head) and not thinking with his lower head.

Keep it up!!!

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
That means a lot to hear from a mans perspective!!!!

Do you think if we continue it will cause confusion (the good kind)?

N
N
I knew if I came over here,.....SEX again. Ahhhhhh!

Me: 46
Wife: 39
D: 13 S: 11, 9, 7
Bomb 3.2.07, Sep Same Day, D papers 11.1.07
Current Status - Wants to take me through Discovery, I will go to prison first.
M
M
chicki, it will defintately cause a lot of confusion, H will be balancing the scales. The more romantic and intimate the sexual relationship is the more drawn H will be to you. In all, the R will be rebuilding and H has nothing to lose since he will have both you and the kids.

All H has to lose at the moment is the R with OW since he probably isnt an integral factor in OW's R with her kids.

Keep it up!!!

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
thank you again MMH!

Its funny you say that baout her kid because one time when he was opening up to me about her(complaning) he said he could not stand her D10. I was surprised never had I heard H talk like that about a child! I said oh well just give it time, she will grow on you. He said no that she was a big spoiled brat.

My D10 enlightened me further on just how much of a spoiled brat she is. D10 tolod me sometimes OW d10 will tell H what to do- like "H go get me this" or do that, & when H wont he will tell her she can get up herself then she will whine & tell OW on H!!
Boy she really does sound spoiled. I am thinking when school starts things will start to get more REAL since OW d will be home fulltime and getting on H's nerves. RIght now OW D is at her grandma's and all is well in paradise.

M
M
Originally Posted By: chicki
I said oh well just give it time, she will grow on you. He said no that she was a big spoiled brat.

chicki, OW wont like this attitude. I am telling you from experience this creates more problems than anything good. My W already said so about EAs kids. EAW told me this when I called her a few weeks ago. EAW said Ea wont like this since he adores his children. I saying the same thing I wont appreciate any OM mistreating my child just for the sake of loving my W.

I have experience this in my teen years as to my parents are divorce and my mom OM didnt like me. I dont care for his a** either, therefore, I stayed away from visiting my mom as much as possible.

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Now I am wondering though if he is taking my advice to really try to connect w/ her daughter b/c he took OUR D10 motorcycle helmet to OW's!!!!! So now he is riding around w/ her daughter on his bike!!! Nice QT!! Him & I could never ride together /c no one could watch the kids an dnow he rides w/ OW all the time AND her kid!!!

Let me stop before my positve attitude goes away...

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard