Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
fig #1150217 08/02/07 02:01 AM
H
H
Fig,
Good for you. I am sorry you think he is only saying these things because he needs money.
I pray that he actually sees the error of his ways...even if you have moved on.

Most of us really marry only once. First love endures, even unto our dying day. And we never really divorce.
Hey Figgy my dahlink!

It must feel SO good now that the shoe is on the other foot! I want Mitch to want me back just so I can tell him "no thanks, I'm just not into you anymore." Gives me goosebumps just imagining it.

Of course it is complete fantasy, never gonna happen, but there ya have it.

Love you, so glad to see you posting again. Don't you DARE let LSS back into your life again--I know you won't but I just had to put that out there like a stern mama.

I don't have a thread at the moment, just hopping on board with friends while they're around.

Smoooches,
Althea

F
fig Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Hope...I love you!!! You always see the good in situations!!! It's nice to be reminded of that!!!

Althea!!! He will come back...all the crappy ones do!!! \:\)

It was sort of a dream come true experience to be able to mentally look at him full of pity (and the sick eeky feeling on the back of your neck) and say HELLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!!!!!!

right up there with fightinginto my favorite jeans again!!!!

fig #1150796 08/02/07 03:09 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! Bad pennies and abducted children - I miss so much when I go AWOL \:o

Glad you're back Fig!

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
W
W
Fig

About your trip being so "ok" and all ... weren't there some forests on fire in that area or something??? Started by some out of state family making Smores or something? Or did you even notice the smoke and flames in your rear view mirror??? \:\)

Really, glad you had a great trip. Even more glad the whole world is falling down on top of LSS. Fits the category of Careful What You Wish For and his wishes are getting super-sized now.

His freinds and family should be told that your prayers for him have been answered in that he is getting himself straightened out. Then let them know you did not pray to have him back in your life. The two are totally different issues. Now that you have experienced a really rewarding existence you realize it is just too much to give up ... and you would certainly have to give it all up if he were back in your life.

Best if he is not only out of your life, but your zip code, your state, and your memory.

M
M
Yes, they say be kind when they try to come back...but stand your ground. Don't make it a complete rejection of 'them'...just the situation. I will try but it will take me a while to get there. That's why I don't want to talk to him. I'm not there yet. And if I don't talk to him at all, I'm okay with that.

M
M
He'll contact you Althea, they always do. Mine did, I just didn't understand why and he couldn't tell me. Rather than be confused about his contact, I told him I didn't want it. I didn't feel as if I owed him the priviledge after everything was said and done. Wrong, maybe, but it worked for me at the time...and it was 'all about me'...and my healing.

Mickey

F
fig Offline OP
OP Offline
F
The difference is, mine is a rejection of HIM!!! He's crazy and I lived long enoughin crazy town that I never want to go back,not for a visit, not for a drive-by. NEVER!!!!!

Chappy....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I saw nothing!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Was2sad
About your trip being so "ok" and all ... weren't there some forests on fire in that area or something??? Started by some out of state family making Smores or something? Or did you even notice the smoke and flames in your rear view mirror???
It was the only way to keep the Prairie dogs from attacking...

"I made the wall of shadow draw back,
beyond desire and act, I walked on.

Oh flesh, my own flesh, woman whom I loved and lost,
I summon you in the moist hour, I raise my song to you."
F
fig Offline OP
OP Offline
F
damn prairie dogs!!! Dylan broughthome 2 stuffed ones and now a cat!!!!

Some crazy lady gave him a kitten and he came home with "it's oneof my biggest wishes and I don't even have a dad!!!!" And then there were tears biggers than dinner plates and it is all too much guilt.

So...welcome fluffy

(ugh)

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard