Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
H
H
Good luck on your interview, although I'm sure you wont need it.

So youre all nestled in! yay! does it smell like fresh paint and new carpet lol! Too bad about the pool, believe me as hot as it's been lately I'd be just as bummed as your D! At least during the fall you get that nice breeze from the river - too bad fall in Florida doesnt start until January ha-ha.

Thats the one thing I dont like about FL. you really dont get to 'see' the entire 4 seasons, it's either hot or cold (or rainy) theres none of the pretty changes in leaves, it's either green or dead lol!

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well it has been a long time since I got on board.I have been so busy.Life is good.

I got the job and have now worked four whole days.I like my job very much.Not fond of one person there.But such is life.

My on again off again bf and I are not speaking.well we kind of did last night.I said hi.LOL Asked how he was doing.Told me fine.I told him I hope so.Then went back to my friends and I left him standing at the bar.He doesn't seem like he is doing to well.So I'm going to let him flounder for a while and go do my own thing.

So thats it for now.Just getting ready for school to start.I can't wait for my D12 to head back to school.

I'll be back when this heat wave we are having cools.It's to dark to come out at night.

Later Friends.
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
Briget,
Congratulations!!! Hopefully, your co-workers will grow on you with time.

I was wondering how you were doing. Don't stay away so long. We miss you!!!

YOOOOOOOOOOO Brig,

Congats on the new job! I'm glad to see that things are working out for you. You deserve it!

Love,
bethie

K
K
Yeah Briget!!
Don't be a stranger! I may of forgotten which job is this??

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Congratulations on the new job! That is great it all worked out so well. \:\)

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Karen it was the Wendy's job.I have 5 more weeks to learn everything in the store and they will have a district manager come and watch me to see if I'm manager material.LOL I am!!

I went to see a lawyer today to start getting my child support.Ex's job was refusing to garnish his wages.But one phone call from the lawyer may have set them straight for a while.Did find out that since I sat on my case it may have been dismissed.If that is the case back to square one.More money out of my pocket.And I may lose my allimony.But will still be getting my part of the retirement.

If ex finds out that the case may be dismissed then he can halt the garnishemnt from the retirement and I will be without child support until I get it reinstated.So I have to head to the courthouse this week and see if it has been dismissed and real fast get a new case started and a new court order for child support.I hope I can get it all done before he finds out.Not sure he is smart enough to figure it out.But his sister is a paralegal and might think of it.

Well not much else going on so I'm heading home.I hate typing in the park.It just rained and the bugs are out.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
F
F
Hi Briget,

Regarding the XH's shenanigans, what a stinker! Life is hard enough without having to deal w/ that crap again and again.

On the other hand, its probably less often than what we had to deal with from them in the M... (at least for me). \:\)

Hope your keeping cool in this amazing heat.

FL

God heals the broken-hearted (Psalm 147:3)

Me: 44
W: 40
Separated 8/2011

S12
SD14
SS12
SD10
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
LOL stinkerhead is an understatement!!!!!!!

I have been hanging out at the pool with D12 this week.I have a little bit of a tan.Trying not to get one when D12 wants to swim all the time is hard.I'm going to end up looking like a little old lady.

Well back inside.Even this late it is hot.

Later Friends
Briget

Hey Briget!!!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

And many more!!!!!!!!!!!

\:\) \:\) \:\) \:\)

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard