Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: braveheart

Isn't it funny that just about all of them use the same script and end up with someone who makes less money, spends less time with them, and is generally not someone they would ever hook up with in the past.

Is there some unconscious thought process that WAS's have that make them roughly all say the same thing? Or is that a response to the guilt and they have to convince themselves that it was the LBS's fault?

Me: 37
WAW: 31
M: 6 Years
No Kids
BOMB: 9/4/06
D: 9/16/07
my sitch
B
B
Quote:
Is there some unconscious thought process that WAS's have that make them roughly all say the same thing? Or is that a response to the guilt and they have to convince themselves that it was the LBS's fault?

Ding, ding, we have a winner. It can't possibly be their fault, they are the poor suffering victim, must be our fault!!! LOL

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf." Jon Kabat-Zinn

Suzy
M: 6/22/85; D: 1/31/08
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: bright_new_day

Ding, ding, we have a winner. It can't possibly be their fault, they are the poor suffering victim, must be our fault!!! LOL

Lol, it's funny but it's also sad that us LBS's are the one trying to figure out what the heck happend to our M and no answers from the WAS's. After 9 months and I still don't have any answers, except that everything is my fault!

No Kids
my sitch
B
B
[/quote]

Lol, it's funny but it's also sad that us LBS's are the one trying to figure out what the heck happend to our M and no answers from the WAS's. After 9 months and I still don't have any answers, except that everything is my fault![/quote]

Well as long as you accept that it is all your fault you should get along great with all the WAS'!!!

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf." Jon Kabat-Zinn

Suzy
M: 6/22/85; D: 1/31/08
R
R
No happily ever after here with xw/om, he's a worm loser that has to constantly smooch her royal WAW behind or get railed on. What kind of happiness could that be? Same old story, they both had extramarital affairs which led to Ds. My blessing was that I got the kids, good kids. Saw her the other day and she wanted to talk "holidays" with the kids, told her that they don't want anything to do with the worm that broke up their family. From the look on her face, think she finally realized she'll not have another T-giving, Xmas, any big moments or contact with her grandkids if OM is still hanging around. Even for an MLCer, that can't be happiness. Made her choice now has to live with it. RJ

RonJon
A
A
No green grass for my EX, she basically left because she didn't feel that I was everything that she wanted in a man and she wanted to find out what else was out there before it was "to late". However I was supposed to wait and give her time and space while she figured this out. She has become a internet dating junkie, I know she has dated dozens of guys but I don't have a clue as to the actual number. So far as I know she hasn't had any relationship last more than a month or two. There has been a couple of times in moments of weakness that she has admitted that she made the biggest mistake of her life by leaving me and she wishes she could turn back the clock and undo all the damage. The rest of the time she says that everything is my fault because I wasn't willing to just sit and wait while she ran around like the county slut. If that makes it my fault, so be it. Some people will always find a way to be the victim no matter what the circumstances.

ALL "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
H
H
Quote:
Lol, it's funny but it's also sad that us LBS's are the one trying to figure out what the heck happend to our M and no answers from the WAS's. After 9 months and I still don't have any answers, except that everything is my fault!

Of course it's our fault - after all we LBS's are very selfish people!!! All this DB'ing and 180's we've tried, forgiving and trying to work on saving the M - and then saving ourselves. Man, we are some evil, evil people with alot of nerve! They should just line us up and shoot us for being so cruel. LOL!

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: hellkat

Of course it's our fault - after all we LBS's are very selfish people!!! All this DB'ing and 180's we've tried, forgiving and trying to work on saving the M - and then saving ourselves. Man, we are some evil, evil people with alot of nerve! They should just line us up and shoot us for being so cruel. LOL!

That's a very good prospective!

No Kids
my sitch
S
OP Offline
S
up

No Kids
my sitch
S
OP Offline
S
Now that I've found out that my W has a OM, witch sucks. She took him around her family while she's still married. So now I will see how this goes and what happens when the newness of this wears off.

No Kids
my sitch
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard