Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi Pam,

Yes the cleaning is done.I had to scrub paint off of the kitchen cabinets.Good thing they used cheap paint.LOL

Whoever they hired to clean the apartment didn't do a good job.I'm used to navy housing.They are clean when you move in.I miss that.

Well I have most of the packing done.Still not ready yet.But I will be by morning.I'm so excited.And tired.I can't wait to get this done.

So now for a question for the computer savy.My computer is making Donkeys sounds.Yes you read that right.Donkey sounds.At first I thought it was one of those IM sounds.But it is happening when noone is on my buddy list.I went into settings and I deleted all the automatic addresses.So it's not that.

So any ideas was could be causeing it.It isi driving me crazy.

Well gotta get back to work.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
K
K
Briget,

Quote:
So now for a question for the computer savy.My computer is making Donkeys sounds.Yes you read that right.Donkey sounds.At first I thought it was one of those IM sounds.But it is happening when noone is on my buddy list.I went into settings and I deleted all the automatic addresses.So it's not that.

Do you have any antivirus software? If you don't, well, Clam AV is free and pretty good at detecting problems, from what I've read. The cable provider up here that we use for the 'net connection offers a free version of some commercial security software, too, but only for MS Windows. Does your internet provider have anything like that?

On a less sinister note, maybe there's an alarm setting of some sort turned on with a humorous sound? Who else uses the machine? Have they left their IM running?

Sorry I messed up on the league. So bowling is too much work, eh? What does your team play? Darts? Softball? Bobsledding?

What? Jamaica has an Olympic team, so it's not impossible. ;\)

Thanks,

Joe

My sitch
More importantly, Light A Million Candles
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Finally some piece and quiet.I have to get up early in the morning and get moving.I forgot how much work it is to move.

So I'm relaxing with a beer and cigarette.Watching Sex in the City.LOL I'm usually out playing pool or dancing.But this is better.I'm moving out of this crappy house.

So advice on how to make my computer stop making donkey noises?

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
LOL crossing paths.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
My team plays APA pool.Just like you see on espn.My goal is to be the next Allison Fisher.LOL

H
H
So Briget, did you get moved in yet?

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well I'm all moved in.Life is good.The pool isn't working right now so D12 is bummed.But she will get over it.

S17 is doing good.He is out looking for a summer job.I have an interview coming up to be a manager of a Wendy's.

I don't get a singnal on my computer so I have to go to the park.No shade so won't be doing that often.I'm getting clearwire in a few days so I will be back soon.

Love Ya'll and miss coming on and telling you my drama.No one else wants to listen to it.LOL

I'll be back.

Later Friends
Briget

Glad you are all moved in Briget. \:\)

Can't wait till you are back to give us the mega update!!!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
Briget,
Glad you love your new place. And.....we love hearing your drama. Nobody puts a spin on a story better than you.

H
H
Hi Bridget,

My daughter has worked for Wendy's for 10 years now and we have found that is a path to some really good things. She's now at a point in her life that requires change and she'll be leaving there at the end of the year, but it's been a good job for her for a long time. They did take her family seriously. So I hope your franchise will allow you to get that job and they will take yours seriously too. One thing. She told them - I will go to school and I need these days off. If you're good they will compromise.

Sarah is changing gears and moving to a different field. That is why she is choosing to leave. She had to (and is still) close on weekend nights. That scared the crap out of me. I worried every time she did that. I worry every single time she leaves there at 2:00 am. I will be the happiest person on the face of the earth when I know she is home and not there in the middle of the night. That's the worst part of the job.

But the people there are her family and she loves them dearly as do they love her.

I wish you luck on this journey. You certainly deserve some luck in your life now.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard