Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
When can you start moving?

Hi Briget--

Congrats on your upcoming transition! You sound awesome, and I have really enjoyed watching you grow and become the happy person you have been destined to become.

You rock, girl.

\:\) Betsey

p.s. I'll send good moving vibes your way. Moving sucks!

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
K
K
Yea, Briget, when do you do the physcial move?
Jill will come help ya! lol

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I'm going to rent a moving truck this weekend.But this week I'm taking my time packing.

I still have to go through so much.I'm dusting and cleaning everything before I move it into my new place.I want a clean start.

I have a lot of stuff.Maybe I will have a yard sale.I keep saying that.LOL but most likely I will just let my sisters go through it and take what they want and give the rest to the salvation army.

Well back to work.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well this week is going to be fun.I'm heading over to my new apartment to do some cleaning.Yes it is clean but I have this thing about when I move into a place I have to clean it myself.

Going to line the cabnets and scrub the counters.Hang shower curtains.I have to measure the windows.Since I was a navy wife and did a lot of moving I have tons of curtains.I may have to hem some.That is the extent of my sewing skills.I have a sewing machine but never really learned to sew.I took a class once.We made skirts.Mine looked like a pillow case with a drawstring.LOL

I'm so excited I almost can't stand it.

I have so much packing to do.I can take my time.

Hopefully by next week I will be settled enough to start looking for a job.

Ya'll have a good day.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well have gotten some things done around here.But didn't get to the apartment.D12 isn't feeling well.She has a tummy bug.My sister is going to come and get her until she feels better while I get things done.

I love having sisters.

I'm tired and a little burned out.I may take a nap since I have a dinner date with on again BF.

Well I'll pop back on later.I'm taking a nap.

Later Friends
Briget

Have fun this evening Briget!

Hope you D feels better soon and great that your sister can watch her.

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well D12 is all better.She spent the day swimming.Could anything be better than being 12 and spending the day swimming with a bunch of kids.

Well I went to the apartment today.Hung shower curtains,measured windows put in glade plugin's.So that it smells nice.I'm going over in the morning and put in the cabinet liners and scrub down everything.After I will let D12 swim in the pool.That is all she has been talking about.Then lunch with D12 and D20.

I noticed some spots on the carpet and will have them clean it.

I'm moving all the big stuff sat.And get the smaller stuff throughout the week.

I can't wait to get this all done.I'm so excited about my new life.I have not been happy in this house.It is really to much for me to handle.I always feel overwhelmed with the housework.Not matter how much I clean it never feels clean.My new place is so small I can clean it in 30 minutes.LOL

Well I need to get a good nights sleep.Have a good night.

Later Friends
Briget

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well D12 is all better.She spent the day swimming.Could anything be better than being 12 and spending the day swimming with a bunch of kids.

Well I went to the apartment today.Hung shower curtains,measured windows put in glade plugin's.So that it smells nice.I'm going over in the morning and put in the cabinet liners and scrub down everything.After I will let D12 swim in the pool.That is all she has been talking about.Then lunch with D12 and D20.

I noticed some spots on the carpet and will have them clean it.

I'm moving all the big stuff sat.And get the smaller stuff throughout the week.

I can't wait to get this all done.I'm so excited about my new life.I have not been happy in this house.It is really to much for me to handle.I always feel overwhelmed with the housework.Not matter how much I clean it never feels clean.My new place is so small I can clean it in 30 minutes.LOL

Well I need to get a good nights sleep.Have a good night.

Later Friends
Briget

Soooooo cleaning all done?????????

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard