Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
This is such a big weight off my shoulders.I just can't wait.I was starting to worry.

Now I have to find a job.No worries there though.I have never gone into an interview and not gotten the job.I know I will get one.I kind of miss a paycheck.Good thing I planned ahead just in case I didn't find one.

I didn't want to quit my last job.But it was just to much for me.I don't miss all the fighting that went on there.I want a no drama life.And I plan on getting there.

I'm so excited about my new life.It's going to be wonderful.

I'm going to be living near the river.I plan on riding my bike there a lot.Or going for long walks.How cool is that!!!!

That and BF and I are taking it slow.No pressure.I like that.I told him last night that I was scared to rush into things.He told me the same.So no pressure.His life is sort of in limbo.He's not sure what he wants to do with the second half of his life.He doesn't need pressure from me.I sure hope he figures out what he wants to do.He is such a good man trying to do the right thing.

Well I have a few things to do.And I have to come up with dinner and it's to hot to cook.Any ideas?

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
H
H
Hey girl! I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a job without all the extra drama. Besides Lady Luck seems to be on your side thru this!

Black Leather! Good thing you'll have A/C or else you'd have to pry yourself off of it lol! I'd love to get new furniture, I've already got what I want picked out in my head, but I'm going to wait until the den is done, that way I can move the old stained stuff in there for S and his friends to ruin even more and have the new stuff all to myself LOL!

As far as dinner, as hot and muggy as it is - order a pizza! Get ya that 5-5-5 deal!

It's good that you and BF arent rushing - take you time and let the rest come naturally. Like you said no pressure from either side, just ENJOY!

Brig,

Don't know how I missed this. I am so happy for you and especially that you'll have a/c. Don't know how you went this long especially in Florida without it.

Didn't I tell you that good things happen to good people?

Love,
Bethie

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well British guy told me tonight he is leaving tomorrow.I knew he was moving next month.But he bought a house and he is moving to Tenn.

While he was not the one I want I will miss him.Did I ever tell ya'll he was the one who reminded me that I was beautiful.And sexy.

When the ex left me for a 220 pound redhead it really threw me for a loop.But he reminded me that it had nothing to do with my sexual appeal.

He will be missed.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
M
M
Briget, if you lived in NY, you might be the one girl who can tempt me into a fling!

Seriously, I'm glad things are looking up for you. FWIW, while I might approach some things differently than you, many times, you've been a real inspiration to me--a model in perserverence. You've gone through so much more adversity than me and until recently posted, I was unaware of your background story.

Good luck with the apt., job, and school.

Peace,

Keep on fighting the good fight.

Merrick
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
LOL Merrick I wouldn't want to stray you from your faith.But goodness what a nice thing to say.

So today I signed my lease.I'm so excited!!!!

My S17 is excited to.We took a walk along the river.It so pretty.We walked along a tree lined street with moss hanging from the branches.Very expensive houses with private docks.I know my little apartment is not much compaired to these houses.But I get to live in the same naborhood so I'm cool with that.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have league tonight.My team is playing on again BF team tonight.Wish me luck.My team is dead last and his is in second place.I need some luck.

Ya'll have a good night.

Later Friends
Briget

K
K
Briget,

Good luck bowling tonight.

Quote:
So today I signed my lease.I'm so excited!!!!

See, you didn't need to spend all that time checking out the local bridges after all.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks,

Joe

My sitch
More importantly, Light A Million Candles
Joe,

I think she is playing pool!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Bowling?

Throwing a heavy ball down a lane.That's to much like work.LOL

My team beat the balls off on again BF team.LOL We had a blast.He took it pretty well even if my mid rank player beat him and he is a high rake player.

I get my keys today!!!!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later Friends
Briget

YIPPEEE!!!!!

WHOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you!!!!!!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard