Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Originally Posted By: Briget
Cross you fingers and say a prayer.

Later Friends
Briget

Done! \:\)

Sounds like you had a wonderful evening and glad you decided to go!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Yes we did have a wonderful time.I plan on doing that again.I love the beach at night.The night was just perfect.

Will be leaving in about twenty minutes.After D20 (who will be 21 on the 29th) and I will have a later lunch.

D20 and I are getting so close.I love it.Life is just so good.

Later Friend
briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Well I went to the apartment complex.Found out why I haven't heard from them.

The complex has new owners.No one ran a credit check.So they are running it now.That's the scary part.I couldn't get credit right now if I stole it.LOL

I might know by tomorrow.But I will know it at least by friday.

Well not much going on now.It's to hot to do anything.I'm just going to veg for a while.Watch a little tv.

Have a good one.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
H
H
I feel you on the credit part, it sucks. Having a BR doesnt make it any better either :(. having to file still pisses me off, but there was no other way, so I'm just building it back up once again.

Glad to hear you had fun at the beach - I just saw your post about the landing, but I wouldnt have been able to go, S had his friends over and a box load of fireworks. He's more into blowing them up then actually watching them. But they do still have the free concerts. I was there this past Sat. night and they were having one, I'm not sure who it was because we were inside most the night, but the place was packed as usual.

I hope you hear something soon on the apt. too bad they delayed everything, but it's a good thing you called to check or else your app. would still be sitting on someones desk!

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Wow my credit check went through really fast.But then again the girl in the office really liked D12.Called her a doll.

I'm so excited.I go tomorrow and put down my deposit.

I can't wait.Things are about to change for me.This is it.What I wanted.I knew it would happen.I didn't need to stress about it.

Later Friends
Briget

H
H
Way to go B! New place, new start, out with the old in with the new! So whens the house warming party?! LOL!

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I'm sure I will have one just as soon as I get in there.I'm so excited I can't stand it.

They have to paint it first.Just think a shiny new to me apartment with air cond.I'm so flippin misserable here.I have industial fans blowing and it is so noisy.But at least they are helping.

The apartment has a pool and I got a glimps of the river from the road.I can't stand it.I'm to excited.

Later Friend
Briget

Wow Briget sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!

This is wonderful news! The corner has been turned on moving forward in a very good way!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
Briget, that's wonderful news!!!! I'm so excited for you and D12. How soon can you move?

Need some boxes? I still have some from my move to MG's.

K
K
Yehawww Briget!!
Good for you!! A fresh new start is wonderful!!
and there are many new ones to come.

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard