Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
hi maris,
been busy with work, kids, MLC husband, and moving AGAIN. i'm moving into my brothers house because he's in the process of upgrading/repairing and so i need to step in and help him. rent is more expensive...lots more but it is the house my H and I moved into before he left. i feel it's my responsibility to help my brother sell the house since my looney husband left us in limbo.

anyway, i'm doing good. emotionally and physically. BUT it's the BEST MEDICINE FOR ME RIGHT NOW. i don't want to think about you know who. BTW, our 11 yr anniv was April 27. funny thing is i called and asked if he wanted to get some drinks. he said ok. me and the kids met him and had a great time. i raised my glass and said cheers. he asked what we were celebrating. UGH! like he didn't know. i told him it was number 11. he paused and smiled. it's been 11 yrs already??? he knew what day it was, but i decided not to point it out too much. things went great the rest of the evening. he asked if i could get a sitter and i said yes. i couldn't believe my ears. my mother took the kids and we went off and had a WONDERFUL time. ofcourse on the back of my mind i was wanting to pinch myself and say STOP IT, this is only temporary. just go with the flow. God knows best.

he's been spending more time at my place which makes me think he's comfortable. however, what if that just makes him wanna stay with the way things are. he comes and goes and no responsibilities..........i don't want to give him an ultimatum. i've come this far with him and i don't want to ruin things. but i don't want him coming and going as he pleases. he's been great at home, helping out and things so maybe i should just "go with the flow". the more i push the more he'll back away.............right?

me = 34
H = 35
kids = 3
worst day of my life: march 24, 2006
he filed: april 20
Present day: Wedding ring on, he's looking forward to another baby, taking day by day, we talk about our feelings whenever possible.
M
M
Mary,

Glad to read you and kids are okay. Your brother is lucky to have you as a sister. I agree w/you, helping family is what we should/need to do.

Your last paragraph is exactly what I feel and am living with at the moment. No pushing, becuase yes, he will back off. This is where we find it the hardest to keep our mouths shut & let our MLC spouses work out their own demons.

Isn't it frustrating & irritating how the MLCer won't "talk" to us or anything? AND here we are their number one supporter.

<sigh>

How was your weekend?

Sending positive thoughts your way.

MariS

"Going for the Gold & not the Booby prize"

Become the change you want to see.....

Me - 37
WAH - 35
child - 2yrs
Separated - August '06
Married - 10yrs, Together 18
Not feeling WAH's internal struggle - Feb '08
M
M
Mary,

Thought I would check in before heading out for the weekend. I still send prayers daily (mulitple times) for us.

Sent an update when you can.

Hugs!!!

MariS

Me - 37
WAH - 35
child - 2yrs
Separated - August '06
M
M
Mary,

Just checking in.

Have been taking time off from the BB to focus on my second job, M/R, child, family & myself.

Will be checking in every few days, so drop a line when you can.

Hugs!

MariS

Me - 37
WAH - 35
child - 2yrs
Separated - August '06
M
M
Mary,

Thinking of you daily. It is amazing how similiar our threads are and what we are going through together.

We have come along way, especially when we review our previous threads.

Hugs!

MariS

Me - 37
WAH - 35
child - 2yrs
Separated - August '06
D
D
Mary--

I hope you'll check out Nomopo's post: "Gauging interest in a near-term DB Austin event", under "Just for Fun". Sounds like you might be in town? Maybe a nice opportunity to go stepping out.

Delia

OP Offline
hi MariS,

hope you're doing ok. how are things in limboland?

me = 34
H = 35
kids = 3
Present day: Wedding ring on, he's looking forward to another baby, taking day by day, we talk about our feelings whenever possible.
M
M
Mary,

The next 24hrs to 10 days is going to be very tough, just journaled on my thread.

Very happy to see what you wrote & sending you positive PMA!!!

MariS

Me - 37
WAH - 35
child - 2yrs
Separated - August '06
OP Offline
Journaling:

Husband agreed to "view" things and sort them out. Slowly but surely he'll move back in. He doesn't want to jump into anything with a snap of a finger either. I agree. What's worse than for him to move in today and then realize he made a mistake by next week? I've been this patient for the manopausal man, might as well wait a couple more months. no biggie. things are riding smoothly so far.

me = 34
H = 35
kids = 3
M
M
Mary,

What a "good" attitude to have. Only thing is to make sure you/we don't slip back into our old selves and run them off, again.

At least yours will talk/discuss, mine just keeps ignoring & sweeping under the rug. <sigh>

Sending you PMA, Atta Girls, and Hugs!!!

MariS

Me - 37
WAH - 35
child - 2yrs
Separated - August '06
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard