Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
H
H
Quote:
Having a talk with ex bf tonight.I still don't know what he wants.If he gives me the lets be friends speach I think that is a bit late.We already are friends.LOL And if he does I'm going to poke him in the eye.LOL

Well you know what they say, it's all fun and games until someone loses and eye!

3am post - geez chika you are a worse night owl then me! I'm curious to know how the 'talk' went, so dont keep us waiting too long!

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi Kat,

Well my team took another loss.LOL this is not good.We will not have enough points to go to cities this year if we don't catch up.

We had the talk last night.Interesting.I think I have grown up.He told me he doesn't want to lose me in his life.I told him that I not really in a place where I'm ready for a relationship.I'm afraid that if we were together right now I might be tempted to let him rescue me.And I don't want him to rescue me.He agree that he would be tempted to rescue me cause he see's me strugging and that that is not goof for him.I told him I want to be on equal footing before being in a relationship.So we agree to revisit this in three months.

Then we all went out to eat.He dropped me off at home around two thirthy in the mornibg.We sat out in the truck and taled a little.And no we didn't do anything but talk.

He walked me to the door.Gave me one hell of a kiss.

So I'm a grown up now.I know that right now is not the right time.I have quit a few things to sort out first.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
F
F
Good thinking there, Briget.

I'm sure it wasn't easy, but that approach will pay off in the long run.

FL

God heals the broken-hearted (Psalm 147:3)

Me: 44
W: 40
Separated 8/2011

S12
SD14
SS12
SD10
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Actually it was very easy.I have a goal.It is to have a good and stable life for D12 and I.

Also I want to go back to school in the fall.I went on line last week to my finacial aid.Got my pin number.Wrote my pin number down.Pin number won't work.Have to head to the school this week and talk to someone.I think I should do this in person.I'm not good with computers.LOL

He told me that that there is something between us.But that I'm holding back.LOL kinda funny I thought it was him.But this time it is me.I like that.

When I get things to where I want them.Or as close as possible.Then we will revisit this.

Well I have to get some things done.

Later Friend
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
K
K
Brig,
I for one am very proud of my girl! lol good going!
You did the right thing IMO and you will feel great about yourself, or even greater! and I think you two may end up having a very strong R!

Hows the apt hunting/ did you get the one you were going for the other day waiting for the credit check?

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Still waiting for them to get back to me.I will call tomorrow.I have looked at a few others.But this one is just right for me.So I have my fingers crossed.

I hope I end up with a strong relationship.But one nevers knows.So I'm not stressing over it.Life is to good right now.Well it could be better if I get that apartment.And a job before I have to start donating blood or standing on a corner with a will work for food sign.LOL

Later Friend
Briget

Hey Briget!!!!!!!!

You Rock!!!!!!!!!!! \:D

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Yes I do!!!!!!! Thank you.

Later Friend
Briget

Briget,
Really...you have enough going on right now without having some smelly boy messing it up for you.

You've got your priorities in order and he'll just have to wait his turn. Besides, why does he think it will work now when it didn't before?

Hope you get your apt. Sounds wonderful!!!!

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
LOL

Don't get me wrong.I want him in my life.But the timing just isn't right.I need to find a place to live.I have got to find a new job.

In all honesty my life is pretty messy right now and I really don't blame him for moving out.But he has his own place and I will have mine soon.(I hope)

How can you have a real relationship when your life is not in order.It won't work until both people are ready.We weren't ready.But we both agreed to work on our issues and then revisit our relationship.I think this is a rational idea and I'm glad he was open to.In the beginning of our talk we wanted to just try again.But when I told him my idea that we are just not ready yet and we both needed to take time to figure out what we wanted he was open to that.We agreed to not see others til we figured it out.That way neither of us get hurt.

Goodnes is this a grown up and mature relationship? I never had one of those before.LOL

Later Friend
Briget

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard