Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Sigh Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Quote:
He must love you a lot to put up with 3 sexual affairs

I really use to think that Jazz..Until he expected me to make it all better somehow.

With no councelling..He refuses. I have my own
My affections mean nothing anymore...they are tainted
Anything I do with him or for him is meaningless..his words no assumptions here.
I am suppose to be loving and supportive 24/7 even when he was physically and emotionally abusive
I am suppose to accept any treatment from him, as it is consequences of my actions.
Reminded how much I am a failure to him, my family, my kids, everything.

If he can't forgive me, then let me go.
He won't let me go...not sure why? Because he loves me?

I took the chicken s&*t way out, to just give up on my marriage when it needed help the most.

And Thank you for the birthday wishes \:\)

Last edited by Sigh; 06/29/07 09:49 PM.
J
J
It's definitely payback Sigh and you know what they say about paybacks! However, the things he's saying are really inappropriate. You CAN set some boundaries with him. And if he doesn't want to live by them, don't talk with him.

Yeah you screwed up, but you're trying to repair your marriage. If he can't see that and won't work with you, what else can you do? Let him know it's a team effort and you need his help. If he can't respond to that, maybe you do need to file?

Give yourself a break and don't let him beat you down. That won't solve anything as you're well aware, I'm sure.

We can talk ourselves into defeat or we can talk ourselves into victory - we are creatures of our thinking.

3/31/07 - Hit with a brick, leaving the dent there...

S
Sigh Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks guys..

I think I will take my son to a movie with me tonight.

Everyone have a good evening.

M
M
Sorry about your birthday. For what it is worth, you stood up for yourself and made the right decision. He tried to take you out, but he sounded lik a martyr. Your birthday was our tenth anniversary. I just chose to ignore it like it was any other day. My D5 loves to hear our wedding story, but I did not feel like telling it. I hope you had a better weekend.

Me:38 H:39 MLC
M:10 R:23 years
D6 S3
Bomb: Easter, 2007
"Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard