Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
D
D
I think it came into play because Swashy's threads seem to flow naturally in that direction, like a river to the sea.

T
T
I love that you made that call in regards to the fire. That's a good one!!

I am so happy you are getting out and enjoying yourself. Sounds like a really great time was had.

swashy Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: delia
I think it came into play because Swashy's threads seem to flow naturally in that direction, like a river to the sea.
LOL Delia...it does always seem to head that way doesn't it? Too funny.

Thanks Trip. Well I couldn't exactly let the whole forest burn down could I? ;\)

It sounds like he had to come to the house next door to her place last night too to put a bonfire out, etc. Her whole family was over. Pretty funny. He had a busy night. HA!

I'm pretty sure she is out with him tonight. He lives near the water and I'd put money on it that we were on opposite sides of the bay tonight, me with the kids, her with him watching the same fireworks. Kinda sad...but it is what it is.

On happier news, I went to a 4th of july BBQ this afternoon and had a blast. Some old friends and met some new people. Got to drive my buddy's 67 Mustang home with his W. We always have really good conversations, so that was nice.

Came home, good interactions with the W again. Told me about her night with her family, etc. Funny stories. Nice and comfortable...so the trend continues....which is good. Kids were upset that I wasn't there today - hard for them. ugh. We then moved some more stuff over to the new place. They seem pretty excited to get moved in over there...so that's cool. Then, as I said earlier, i took them over to a spot where we could see the fireworks. It was raining a bit, the bugs were out, etc so we didnt' stay long...but at least they got to see them.

Got a buddy coming over tomorrow with a truck to help me move the big stuff. That'll be good. Got a TON to move still...yikes.

Got a text from H about goinng out on Saturday....maybe a movie or mini golf...should be fun as usual.

Scott: 38
X: 39
M: 13yrs D: 12/12/08
S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA
Bomb: 8/10/06 S: 01/07 Asked for D: 05/07 Mediation 07/07

"And when all's been said and done
It's the things that are given, not won
Are the things that you want"
- Gomez; See the World
swashy Offline OP
OP Offline
To all those newcommer's out there who can't understand why their W or H has walked out or had an affair. Please read this:

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1121666&page=0#Post1121666

How brave of her to come forward and post this here. Luckily she is getting some great advice. I see this as an opportunity for all of us to learn...like many of us have from Amy.

Scott: 38
X: 39
M: 13yrs D: 12/12/08
S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA
Bomb: 8/10/06 S: 01/07 Asked for D: 05/07 Mediation 07/07

"And when all's been said and done
It's the things that are given, not won
Are the things that you want"
- Gomez; See the World
D
D
Wow! Thanks for posting that--really interesting to read.

D
D
My innocence is such, that it took me ten whole minutes to figure that out. But, yeah, I got the picture now, and I think I may have nightmares.

D
D
...nightmares about chocolate-covered crullers...

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard