Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
L
L
Still --

What's up?? Nomopo...you just made me laugh out loud!

L

Me: 49
H: 49
M:21,T: 24
S18, S12
Bomb #1, 5/02; Bomb #2, 12/06; now sleeping elsewhere

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1377841&page=2#Post1377841
R
R
J,
I get stuck in that spot too, sometimes. We've had roles in our household for a while, and even though I can figure out how to do most of it myself (not all), some of it I just can't do because I'm not tall or strong enough.
Amazing, the satisfaction you can get from struggling--and winning--against a stubborn jar lid, though :0)

Great to hear you are out and about...

S
stillme Offline OP
OP Offline
S
H just plugged both the hole in the pancake-tire AND the wood-screw in another tire (damm new construction up the street!) Dynamics were weirdly diff. I popped in & outside; I said I would def. stop using my fav. dirt-road cut-thru short-cut home, but he said it wasn't that - it was the new construction and the, um, careless workers (So I'm not to blame for everything in the word, apparently). Small talk a time or two. I even offered him some ice water, but he said he was about to get nasty hot & sweaty (mowing) so "don't bother, but thanks". Cme inside to tell me tires were done; told me tires were on the last 20% of use anyway & where the best places to check on new ones would be & why. I said those were the 2 places I'd been planning on going to (agreeing). He played w/kids; we talked about D's black eye (She has no idea where it came from, lol) & contacting her agency (She's done local modeling, but not since Jan.) and about me getting S invlved in it as well. (Sheesh! Couldn't do all that w/a "real" job, now can I?) Anyway, all was light & weirdly-friendly. I was eating a b'fast thing & drinking my coffee. H seemed to linger, then left to do the lawn but popped right back inside w/talk about more specifically when his boat engine would be ready to be picked up... THEN he popped back in again & said "You're all set to go." (referring to, last he knew, that I had a P.session to teach at 10am) I said, "Thanks. But even b/f I saw the tire prob. the day's plans got pushed back a bit."

So, kids & I are off in a few to do errands then to friend's house to play then to other friend's where first-friend, she & 2 others are starting a P.class. Made diff. P.flyers to leave at the (more affluent) neighborhoods around where friend(s) live (Think: Tiger Woods - and now Oprah - neighborhoods). Busy, busy.

Going out w/Friend A +4 others tonight "carousing" (HA! I like that word) at 6:30.

Oh, last night just as girls & I were pulling into the Hard Rock Hotel my cell rings & it's a friend of H's from TX who H has apparently not talked to in a VERY long time. I gave him the "You can contact H thru his cell, etc." & he says, "ohhhhh, I had no idea" I kept it light & then, as we walked towards the front doors, the music from some band playing in the lobby was so loud I couldn't hear, and when he asked what the noise was, I (unthinking) said "Oh, it's the Hard Rock Hotel!" -- So, (assuming), he called H & (may have) passed on where I was last night. Tho, not a Bad Thing as it's def. a 180-type place and a Not-the-Usual thing I would do. LOL. (Girls & I spent sev. hrs at The Kitchen eating & drinking: mine was a Funky Cold Medina! Yumm. LOL.)

more later.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Me: 45 - WAH: 36
S8; D6
M: 11 yrs 07/06
Initial Bomb 10/06; D Bomb 11/06 - DBing begun 1/5/07 - H moved out 03/16/07
To date: No papers filed; H not seen a L; trying to convince me to MUTUALLY file for D
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard