Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
W
WCW Offline
W
**Continuing threadjack -**
Flicka, no cringing here from me. Busy busy - it's breeding season......NO, not me and H. Studly horse is busy though, and that makes us all busy, along with the rest of general busy life.
When you posted I could feel your anger, and your pain. Why were you so mad at yourself? What did my H do to make you so FURIOUS? Please do post your thoughts. It's good for me to have to think. It sounds like it would be really good for you too.

Well, how about before I start a new thread you agree to start your own thread. Come on, try it. Like I said - I am tough enough to wear pink...are you? Deal?

**Threadjack over.**

Phoenix, I am so tickled to hear your continuing good news. Keep tickling me!

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
P
OP Offline
P
Haven't heard that line in awhile. Glad someone is enjoying my tickling. \:D Now you two have vented, thread up and lets hear what has/needs to be said. I don't mind hijacks, but lets accomplish something with it, thread up and let's all learn.

P
OP Offline
P
Have been getting some good input from other sources, both of which follow what we learn here. Thought I would say that conviction to R seems to be a strong theme I'm hearing these days. I guess it's like water-skiing, I'm at the point where I'm feeling I might be rising out of the water, but you've got to hold on, pull hard and ride it out.

C
C
wish I could attend a class like you are PS, my H will only agreed to see a C and that's it, it doesn't help that he has the attention span of a gnat (ADHD) and lots of things are lost to him.

Glad to hear you are getting positive results!

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
P
OP Offline
P
I hope as we get into deeper subjects in the class W is able to learn without shutting down to what is being said. It's a great group and I am just focusing on what I need to learn and letting key points fall as they will on W's ears. Hopefully this class will put a realistic perspective on how to deal with our problems. For some reason, even though there have been a few hiccups lately, I am feeling good about the overall trend. Let's see how the ride progresses.

W
WCW Offline
W
Good perspective! stay collected and not too chomping at the bit to get to the stretch run. It's still a long race. Gotta have some Street Sense so you can come from 2nd to last in the pack and finish in the lead. Wasn't that cool?

P
OP Offline
P
Not sure if I caught all that but yes, I am known for coming out of nowhere and pulling things off. Also my boss complimented me on being the consistent, thorough, grind it out type of employee. But this isn't a horn blowing competition. Tired but focused, I think I need to shake things up some more. Just trying to figure out what though.

W
WCW Offline
W
Kentucky Derby. A horse named Street Sense came out of the gate and ran 19 out of 20 horses, trailing the field, looked hopeless. THEN, out of nowhere, he started running thru the wall of horses in front of him, found room on the rail, wove thru traffic of tails, pulled off the rail to take the long way around the last few horses and won the race pulling away. Awesome!
Go ahead and toot your own horn. No reason not to!

P
OP Offline
P
OK, I'm with the program now. Was too busy that day to watch the race, that's why it didn't make much sense to me. Let's see if I can keep up the momentum.

P
OP Offline
P
Had a good weekend along with some very positive events happening in the sitch. I find myself questioning the sincerity of the changes, afraid of being set up, afraid of re-occurrence. This has been such a rough path, I don't think I can do it again.

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard