Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
H
PWS

cheer up girl... there is still hope he has not left completely.

the tunnel is deep and dark and when they get to the surface the stupid fools see daylight and freak... need to send them some sunglasses for reality is way to bright for them to deal with.

mine called today from his conference... to check in and see how we are doing???? excuse me.. you don't live here and why up until now have you not called to see how we are doing....?? oh we are all ignoring you.... kids have not responded to him for what ever reason and well maybe it is getting to him?

this is getting to complicated.... he needs to make a decision..
do they think we are going to wait forever?
or do they even realize that we are still here?

I sure hope some termites eat the fence he is on and the darn things crashes to the ground and maybe he will realize what he has been doing.

hope you have a better week.
Are you sore from where your horse got you??

hb

m24 yrs
h 50
me 47
s 21
s 17
left 5-30-06, and 12-4-06
still gone.............
Hey, pws, I have been at this for over 3 years. 1 1/2 in the house, almost 21 months out of the house, and 9 of those months with OW. I still have hope and you know that interactions between us have been nonexistent or hostile or friendly in a never ending cycle.

So you see giving up hope is a decision and if you decide to give up that is up to you. I am not to judge anyone else's decisions. But I am trying to reassure you that there may still be hope in your case, too.

take care, I know how hard this is. It sure isn't or the faint of heart.

Everything happens for a reason, maybe Dad needs to find that it isn't better out there, he needs to realize how good he had it here. Maybe he will find God and that is the most important thing when he finds Him he will know he is supposed to come home.
I have been to N Conway!

A
OP Offline
A
well i try dark and i get a snyde txt....thank you for reponding to my questions......drama....it wants me in the drama.....let him spin a few more days.....the cycle obviously is not complete.....thanks for the support guys....its the D thing...he seems hell bent on going thru with.

my leg is better...hydrocodone...and immedieate ice.....

I live about 45 min from N Conway

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/6/07 H wants to come home
7/21/07 H comes home
7/07 -7/08 long haul letting go of OW
now piecing in earnest

Well, princess, I didn't actually respond. Just saw where you lived. I used to live in Dover, NH.

But this stuff can drive you kookie. And to be honest, I am glad is has been so long that I forget the feeling of sleeping 3 hours a night for a year.

But keep this in mind. No matter what happens, you can be happy. I am divorced and happy.

Hang in there.

IMP

A
OP Offline
A
the princess went to the lawyers to do her finacials.....done..due tomorow court ordered....i feel now like i am on a ride i have no control over...being swept along by a rip tide.
I did not txt H at all the few days.....i got a snyde one...about answering him late last nite (bathroom?)
I told him today in a txt i was sick.....and it would work out if he came to see smudge tonite or tomorrow nite.....which just happen to be OW's only 2 nites off.....arent I clever???

But I do feel sick to my stomach and drained with a headache. I would like to tell him this is not what I wanted...

oops I guess id better straighten that tiera....

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/21/07 H comes home
now piecing in earnest

Princess....come to Europe !!! They are so much friendlier with Royalty here !!!

Stay strong and I hope you feel better soon !!! Love yah !!!

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
A
OP Offline
A
its on my mind sweets on my mind...

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/21/07 H comes home
now piecing in earnest

A
OP Offline
A
H is on his way out to see sick dog..he should visit him im glad for that.
Tring to decide stay or leave.....

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/21/07 H comes home
now piecing in earnest

stay - just be yourself !!! I'm sure he's not just coming over to see Smudgie !!!

Keep us posted ok !?!

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard