Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
P
P
Oh, gosh, what a bad time you're having.

Patty, you've got to find something positive to occupy your mind this weekend, or you will just stew over this, replaying it over and over in your head.

If you don't want to go out, please at least rent funny movie, okay?

N

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about creating yourself
My thread: Trusting God's Plan
A
OP Offline
A
Nic I have no friends here......no one help me find my sanity....just people calling and telling me they see the happy couple out doing stuff together which already exasterbates an already painful situation...if i went in town to a movie id prob run into them!

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/6/07 H wants to come home
7/21/07 H comes home
7/07 -7/08 long haul letting go of OW
now piecing in earnest

P
P
What if you told them you don't want to hear it?

How come you don't have friends? You're a friendly person - I'm sure you must.

But just stay home, if you want - rent a movie though!

N

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about creating yourself
My thread: Trusting God's Plan
A
OP Offline
A
its a small town and he has spewed forth what a horrible wife i was to validate parading OW around...so no one hangs out with me anymore.

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/21/07 H comes home
now piecing in earnest

H
H
PWS

sorry you are having such a bad weekend.
The mind sometimes just won't let go and consumes us with
thoughts that race in circles leading to another thought
until we are exhausted.

Funny movies is a great idea, I found that if I laugh and
relax things seem better even if just for a little while.

I understand about the no friends for my H is a Dr. and knows
a lot of people that we socialized with. I have not been able to
go out with out running into someone. Makes it very uncomfortable
for he has not told people about us OR he has told them "we have been having problems for yrs and WE decided to D" I heard this from a best friend and I was fit to be tied and put in a padded cell!!!

I find it easier now to say he is not with me living in xyz and well at times depending on who it is...he has an OW.
yes I have told people that he has found someone else so damage control will be necessary should he come back.

The worse is that I can't go anywhere with out someone saying are you so and so's wife... I have no personal identity...just someone's wife...this never bugged me until now.
I was proud to be his wife and do the volunteer stuff and well now I can't do half of what I did for they do not call out of fear of getting in the middle of us and thinking they have to take sides. Immaturity when you pick sides.. that is all i will say.

The CC you need to cancel them if they are in your name and he is using them... WAKE UP CALL to him!!
If he wants CC he needs to get his own and will have to upon D so why not show him what it is going to be like. This is not being mean but putting him in reality of what the future will be like.

It will be a yr in June that my H left and I knew about OW but he did not admit it to me until Aug. when he said it was over.
So now why would someone attempt to come home 3 times if he was in love with OW? why would he not have filed for D yet? these questions haunt me some days. Other days I think stupid jerk he messed up my life and my kids why do I even think about him.

I have found that keeping really busy does help.
Barnes and Nobles has online classes for fun, well they use to have not done one since last fall.

Is there a 4H headquarters near you?? if yes they do a horsemanship badge. I was a 4H leader and we had a hard time getting someone to let kids come and groom and saddle horses and ride for an hr. We found someone and we paid her for her time.
Something to think about. The leaders do all the work you just have to provide a horse and answer questions maybe only once for they usually come out for a few hrs and get it all done.

I am still in a tizzy over H's sister coming this week... so trying to clean house and pick up my yard and show him that even with an injury I am doing just fine with out him. She was here in Jan and he brought her here. She was not nice and told him that the ivy was killing the trees.. don't get me started for it is a full time job all summer keeping it off..

Hope tomorrow is better
H

m24 yrs
h 50
me 47
s 21
s 17
left 5-30-06, and 12-4-06
still gone.............
A
OP Offline
A
well hb2 i guess you understand....and sad but all my married friends treat me like a leper....and i did nothing wrong...several who said they werent taking sides...chose H....girlfrends no less...their husbands seem more repulsed by what he done

BUT Im glad my other 2 threads are getting some traffic of a positive nature.

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/21/07 H comes home
now piecing in earnest

M
M
Hi pws,
Just dropping by to say hello! I am sorry you have been feeling down lately. I know all to well how that is. ((((((hugs)))))

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
A
OP Offline
A
well i took pills and slept all afternoon...my head still aches....so i will go back to bed with my dogs....i was reading rcr's post about spewing to H about stuff and the whore(how never to do it) made me feel sick about it again...i hope i have not too much damamge...ive decided to go dark for a while....i have a couple txts i have not answered them.....he wants to see smudgie...which he should...but i need some time to clear OW from my head. ya know for months i never mentioned IT....with everything piling up i snapped....maybe i should go have my own MLC....

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/21/07 H comes home
now piecing in earnest

Originally Posted By: pws
...maybe i should go have my own MLC....
I think us LBS are having our own MLC when our S do this. The only difference between us and them is that we never lose faith in ourselves and our M.

"I made the wall of shadow draw back,
beyond desire and act, I walked on.

Oh flesh, my own flesh, woman whom I loved and lost,
I summon you in the moist hour, I raise my song to you."
A
OP Offline
A
Ya think? I just am loosing Faith in H and his desire to come back to the M.....its been a year....still OW...still in tunnel...seems happy as a clam....want to be rid of me for his happiness....

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/21/07 H comes home
now piecing in earnest

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis