Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
phnix Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by Vapo
Just let kim know how much you love him and none of that is his fault in any shape or form. Kids need to hear that often.

I have been doing that and I think its best that I live in the house and I know that him being in his home will help as well. It will at least offer some comfort to being where he is familiar.

N
N
Home is where love is.

Sending you and your boys a big hug. Show those kids the road of dignity and respect.

Stay strong P!

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
P
phnix Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by neffer
Home is where love is.

Sending you and your boys a big hug. Show those kids the road of dignity and respect.

Stay strong P!

Thanks Neffer, I will try my best. Time and space will do me some good. My boys mean everything to me. Maybe part of the lesson is that I know I will be a better father going forward. Much better than my father was after my parents divorce.

P
phnix Offline OP
OP Offline
P
She text me yesterday wanting me to plan a trip for us? I never answered the question. Not sure what she was looking for in that statement. I read a quote on here that said the title of a book for understanding WW’s was. (. ) because there is no understanding them. Lol

H
H
Temp check. Doesn't warrant a response.

H53/W51, R-ing 4/'18

"Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires"-Sg.of Sg 2:7

"So oftentimes it happens,that we live our lives in chains, & we never even know we have the key"-Eagles III 1:3
L
L
P,

I have a serious question. Was your W ever normal?

O
O
Strange. I don't read much into that.

Did you respond?

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
P
phnix Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by hoosjim
Temp check. Doesn't warrant a response.

I agree with this totally. Still fearing my loss to some degree and temp checking. No I didn't respond. Been trying to communicate about son and his ballgames. She will message things like "good Luck" before my ballgames and that is about it. She will text when I leave the house without speaking. I just tell her I was in a hurry and running late for work which I was. I think a lot of temp checks going on here.

I allowed her to speak and validated the other night but it was primarily due to her talking about the papers for divorce. I think at this point I need to continue to "let her go". GAL and do 180's like crazy.

Last edited by phnix; 01/15/20 04:50 PM.
A
A
Originally Posted by phnix
I read a quote on here that said the title of a book for understanding WW’s was. (. ) because there is no understanding them. Lol

Yup that was probably me, hahaha! Good job on not responding!

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
P
phnix Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by LH19
P,

I have a serious question. Was your W ever normal?

Normal? I think everyone has the potential to be a little crazy. She was very jealous and extremely attached early in our relationship and marriage. After my infidelity 17 years ago she somewhat became less attached. She has said that she doesn't think she ever fully forgave me. She is very smart and graduated salutatorian in her high school. AS far as normal goes this affair has thrown her into trying to be a teenager again. Sooner or later she will realize what she has lost and what she has done. It may be too late by then.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard