Next Thread
Print Thread
#2826349 12/07/18 06:26 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Link

Originally Posted by sandi2
...it speaks of the mental/emotional condition of a woman when she is considering a PA. She was desiring the experience of hot feelings for another guy and engage in kissing. It's part of the fantasy. For me, it was partly b/c I felt so dead inwardly. The EA made me feel alive again. I wanted to feel like a desirable woman, and to feel the excitement and thrill from passionate love making.

I believe that most guys do not understand this at all. I hear woman using the terms like "Slowly dying inside" etc. Has anyone heard a man say this?

What is the equivalent for a man? Anything walk away men say that woman do not?

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
P
P
Originally Posted by Ready2Change
Link

...it speaks of the mental/emotional condition of a woman when she is considering a PA. She was desiring the experience of hot feelings for another guy and engage in kissing. It's part of the fantasy. For me, it was partly b/c I felt so dead inwardly. The EA made me feel alive again. I wanted to feel like a desirable woman, and to feel the excitement and thrill from passionate love making.

I believe that most guys do not understand this at all. I hear woman using the terms like "Slowly dying inside" etc. Has anyone heard a man say this?

Before BD, I was heading that way too. I felt empty, robotic and hopeless that this is the life I would be doomed to live.

Maybe hopeless is the word we would use?

1/6/18-BD OM1
2/18-W meets OM2
4/18-W intros D4 to OM2
5/18-“Romance ends"
7/18-DB start
7/18-IHS Ends
4/19-WW moves out
3/21-D filed

Formerly pain18

Rise.

C
C
Link

I believe this is a form of depression.

When people feel Dead Inside - they are looking for something external to break this depression.
So they have an affair, or some other destructive external behavior.
Liquor, drugs, pills, sex, all running away from their DEAD INSIDE feeling.

Unfortunately the running behavior does not solve this problem but just pushes it down the road.

At some point you must confront this inside yourself or you will just keep running until you collapse from exhaustion.

Me-70, D37,S36
N
N

I must tell you I felt some similar feelings. During my ww period of time, coming home was just like getting into a prison. It was a downgrading spiral. A really unhealthy way of living.

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
Cadet #2826371 12/07/18 07:20 PM
N
N
Originally Posted by Cadet

When people feel Dead Inside - they are looking for something external to break this depression.

Unfortunately the running behavior does not solve this problem but just pushes it down the road.

At some point you must confront this inside yourself or you will just keep running until you collapse from exhaustion.

This is so true. And sometimes you are surrounded by people that don’t help you getting out of that. They push you inside eventually. Welcome to the misty world of waywardness.

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
Cadet #2826378 12/07/18 07:50 PM
S
S
Originally Posted by Cadet
Link

BAM

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard