Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2811407 09/09/18 07:42 AM
P
par4me Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Well my wife left in late May. I found out I. July that she another man had bought a house together. Our divorce was July 23 and they were moving into their home before August so I know she was cheating. I just understand what is wrong with me. This has happened twice before. Last time I was on here I was crying over someone else. This marriage couldn't be saved because the minute she walked out she quit talking or responding. I did all the book told me to. I guess that I am going dark now but that isn't going to work this time. We are in a small town and I have to get out of here before I shoot myself. I exercise but I hardly eat I don't want to move on I thought she was an angel but I won't go back to a cheater. I don't know what to do another town, get a job and go one. It [censored] and I am dying. I am close to suicide. The pain is more than I be can handle. I am haunted every minute of the day by memories and she is fine. She just replaced me and went on. I am trying to be a little do the same but I am so depressed. I don't want to go anymore with this pain. I am seeing a doctor in two days. I am scared of what I might do I will make to the doctor but I don't think that anything can be done. I truly do not like myself. I curse god and have given up on faith or a future

par4me #2811409 09/09/18 07:57 AM
H
H
I am so sorry you are in this situation. I am pleased you are seeing a doctor soon bit it soinds like maybe this should be sooner? Are you able to get an out of hours appointment. Also in the UK we have a helpline to be able to speak to someone at anytime (the samaritans) - is there something in your area? Have you got friends or family who you can talk and spend time with?

Tell us more about your story - how long together, kids?

Keep strong

M: 17 T:17 Me:42 H:48
BD 23/12/2017 H says ‘I don’t want to be married’
D 17 D 15, D 13, S 10, S 10
par4me #2811410 09/09/18 08:26 AM
P
par4me Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I am 49, have two kids, she is 39 and doesn't want kids. I think she has no ability to be love or have compassion for others. When she walked out she never spoke or responded to my calls and texts again. I am going to doc Monday but I am still crying by next Friday than I am done. I have no hope or future.

par4me #2811411 09/09/18 08:33 AM
P
par4me Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I can never be with her again. I called a crisis line and got a kid. I don't think anyone can help my. I curse god because he gave me no peace. My ex is type that won't talk to me again and I think she is a narrssisst and has no ability to truly love or show compassion. I thought that we would get back together but when found out the other guy it just opened wounds that I can't fix. I am tired of my thoughts and dreams being about the past. I can't do it much longer. No one can fix this now

par4me #2811412 09/09/18 09:50 AM
P
par4me Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I am sick over this and have a hard time focusing on anything else. I still can't believe this happened. I lost my church, wife and my life. I don't want to rebuild my life. I have a hard time dealing with stress anyhow. Oh, just got laid off my job so now I have to deal with getting a job. We never fought so I can't understand why she just dumped me like trash. I feel like trash. Any day now I am going to have the guts to pull the trigger. I am sick of crying every day when I know that I can't control this l know that I ought to let her go and believe me, I am trying to stop thinking about it. I don't know why I can't control these flashbacks in my mind. The haunt me. They are in my sleep. (What little sleep I get) I hate myself and I don't want to go on and start another life and I know my old life is destroyed so I left with nothing. I am still in shock but I know that I think of suicide all the time. I just don't see any future. I can't go to town because I see her almost every time I go. I see her driving not face to face. I have not spoken with her since May. And I don't think that I will again. I have never seen or heard of someone completely shut their spouse out. I know that she isn't going dark. Damn memories keep poping into my head and I can't stop them. it. I can't take it any longer.

par4me #2811413 09/09/18 10:04 AM
T
T
My wife has also completely blocked me out and is not responding to any communication so I know how that feels.
I was also close to suicide myself when she disappeared overnight.

There are qualities in every human that make life worth living and the fact that you have two children will certainly allow you to continue moving forward, with or without a woman.

The pain is intense but it will decrease. Stay strong

Truthbuster.

Married 4.5, Together 6
M: 36, W: 33, no kids
Separation date: 7/8/2017
Bomb dropped: 8/18/2017
Last communication: 1/8/2018 - now nothing
OM confirmed - now ended (?)
par4me #2811416 09/09/18 11:28 AM
R
R
Par4me
Im sorry to hear you re going through this and for a second time. Please please dont give up on life though. Right now it seems hopeles and you cant see hope in your future. Thats the scary part and having to deal with all the BS again. But please dont give up. Right now if you can go for a walk or a bike ride find a podcast that is not music maybe a comedy or story and just do something. Do not just sit around. Just go out and put one foot in front of the other and start moving forward. Yes it will feel pointless lonely and hard. But do not stop moving forward for you.

Me=32 W=29
R=12 yrs M=7 yrs
BD 02/18/18
Dd=3 S=6
Other man confirmed 06/10/18
par4me #2811418 09/09/18 12:30 PM
T
T
You need to go to the ER immediately. Forget your family doctor in a few days, go NOW to a hospital.

Your W sitch is awful, but you said you have kids. They are what's important, not your W.

Married: 15yrs
Ages: Me 49, W 44
Kids: S12
BD: around 4/14

par4me #2811484 09/10/18 12:01 AM
P
par4me Offline OP
OP Offline
P
No I am not going to be locked up. I have leave town on a few days for work. Can someone give me the rule and reason why I shouldn't see my ex before I leave? I know there are reasons. Hey, we ate divorced now and she has a man but I want to see her and I know it is a bad move. I am really beginning to hate. I know that she doesn't want me+or I have to assume that based on the evidence.

par4me #2811488 09/10/18 12:38 AM
P
par4me Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I can make it one more day plus I drank all day at the lake. It just [censored] because I am in my home town for a few weeks. O have working all over most of the summer. I guess it is nastolgic being back and I think things will be the same but I know that isn't mu girl, it is another man's girl by her choice

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard