Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
C
This sounds very encouraging.

I had to snicker that OW referred to you as "Saint SJ." It seems her ego can't handle the fact that you were not threatened by her (meaning you simply let him go and carried on with your life) and that he ended up leaving her anyway.

So she's twisted the fact that you are a kind and reasoned person into a negative, while she threatens self-harm... Yet somehow she thinks she is superior to you.

Hoo boy. The threats sounds like someone with borderline personality disorder. They tend to be dogged to avoid feeling abandoned and to not to respect boundaries, so hopefully she finds a new place to focus her attention. I hope your H realizes this is not a healthy individual, and he should avoid being alone with her, not only for your M and rebuilding trust, but because she is the type to come up with false abuse allegations against him. If she is in his office, he needs to leave the door open, and make sure she is never able to corner him.

For all of these reasons, it may be better if he is relocated. She's likely not a healthy person who will just let it go and move on.

You are doing well and your H is showing remorse and a willingness to put himself through discomfort to help heal your M. I feel very positive for you.

S
SJW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi Cadence

You are absolutely right about her she accused her previous AP of rape but only to my H to make him feel sorry for her and he played right into her hands the fool. He is on a course now for 3 weeks so will not have to see her and we will look at the situation again once he has to go back.

I had my 2nd IC yesterday which was good but tough. I'm eaten up by the whole thing at the moment and whilst I know he absolutely wants to be with me I just can't get what has happened out of my head. I think when I have all of the details and I can process then my imagination may stop working overtime. The problem is when to find the appropriate time to do that. He is only here at the weekend and so are the kids. I need to keep busy and distracted and occupy my thoughts with other things. I am also very aware that I am grieving my Dad and then feel guilty that I allow H's A to overshadow that grief if that makes sense.

Me 46 H 39
M 11 T 14
S 10 DO 8
ILYBNILWY 11.06.17
Separate rooms 11.06.17
ILW OW A ongoing 12.06.17
Kicked H out 23.6.17
H came home 20.8.17

Tomorrow is another day
S
SJW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I'm back. I was warned not to come of the boards and still did, bad move. I need to read all my previous posts and I've also started a diary of the past year to try and gain some clarity. On the plus side I start my new job on the 30th and am sooooo excited after a year out being a full time Mum I cannot wait!

Me 46 H 39
M 11 T 14
S 10 DO 8
ILYBNILWY 11.06.17
Separate rooms 11.06.17
ILW OW A ongoing 12.06.17
Kicked H out 23.6.17
H came home 20.8.17

Tomorrow is another day
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard