Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
F
fightin Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Well it is all done now. YAY! I did stop by the XW house to pick up something and dropped off a box of sentimental things that I no longer wanted. She probably doesn't want them either, but as I explained to her, I didn't want to toss them without giving her the opportunity to decide for herself. She was very firm on wanting to keep a lot of that stuff when we split and out of anger I wouldn't let her. She did NOT seem pleased I gave her the box so I told her she can just throw it away if she wants which seemed to just irritate her more. Oh well!

She put the house up for sale and OW already bought another house so they are moving soon. They are also both wearing wedding bands too. Not my circus, not my monkeys. I'm glad to no longer have any reason to communicate with her.

I was a bit emotional this morning before court, but then after it was over it was just like a weight off.

I'm planning to sell the house my roomex and I own together and are currently living in. Then I'll be moving to my grandparents' old place that my dad now owns and I'll be able to live rent free until I get my debt paid off so I'm extremely happy about that as well. I'm well on my way to getting 100% back on my feet!

I've been spending lots of time with my work friends when I get the chance and when I have the energy to extrovert so that has been nice. It is really great to have such a wonderful support system.

Also, I've still been seeing that woman I mentioned several posts back, but we are still taking it pretty slow. We haven't even told anyone outside family (and my roommate) that we're dating. She's still on the dating apps keeping her options open so I know at any time it could be over which helps me keep a level head about it all. However, I've still had to hit the brakes with her a few times and tell her she was going a bit too fast emotionally for what I'm okay with right now. I have only the energy to keep up with one person at a time, but that doesn't mean I want anything serious, just someone to spend time with in a low-key, low-pressure atmosphere.

Anyway, she has a fundraiser fashion show she's modeling in on Sunday so I'll be attending that. Should be interesting yet fun. Got to go shopping for an outfit and ended up buying myself a couple very nice outfits including a little black dress.

My roomex (roomate/ex) and I are driving to get her kids tomorrow evening as they will be spending Spring Break with us so I'm really excited about that.

I have a pretty full schedule these days, but I also really enjoy taking time to myself so I try to maintain a good balance between socializing and being alone. I'm looking forward to a fun weekend and spending all next week with the kids.

I hope everyone here has a terrific weekend!

Me: 35 W: 32
MR: 2y T: 3.5y
SS11
BD: 11/3/16
EA: 10/26/16
PA: 11/11/16
W asks for S/D & ILYBINILWY 11/13/16
I filed for D: 12/14/16
D-day: 3/10/17
V
V
Great GAL fightin

Impressive

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

F
fightin Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Updates:

I got a kitten! She's a rescue from a local shelter. Love her!

I joined a FootGolf team through work. We were supposed to start last Wednesday, but it got rained out so hopefully this Wednesday we will start. It is like golf, but the holes are much bigger and you kick a soccer ball instead of hitting a golf ball with a club. Should be entertaining.

I had the XW block me on Facebook when we separated so I didn't drive myself crazy snooping. Well she's now unblocked me. I know not because I was snooping, but because her link is active again in old posts that she is tagged in and it showed up on my "memories" thing. No contact though other than to tell me that my car tag was due (I knew it was, but that was kind of her to remind me).

That's mostly it for now. I'll update again later. Thinking I should move my post to "Surviving the Big D". Will post links when I do.

I hope everyone is doing well. I think of you all often even though I don't post much these days.

Me: 35 W: 32
MR: 2y T: 3.5y
SS11
BD: 11/3/16
EA: 10/26/16
PA: 11/11/16
W asks for S/D & ILYBINILWY 11/13/16
I filed for D: 12/14/16
D-day: 3/10/17
F
fightin Offline OP
OP Offline