Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Duvae Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Ok, so a few days ago, my wife decided that moving to a separate town was horrible for our kids, and as such has decided not to move to her friend. The result was her friend blowing up at her saying this was a huge betrayal and their friendship was over.
That will pass, the friend in question seems to have high short bursts of emotions as a rule. But my wife is now putting our children first and even trying to get a jobb near their school. (I am trying to find an apartment for myself and the kids in walking distance of that school, which might have sparked her thinking this way)

To get to the point, with her changed plans, her moving out is delayed by "at least half a year and besides what we have right now isn't so bad anyways" also, earlier today she wrote "hugs" to me at the end of an sms.

I am picking up the kids since she can't today. But to do so I have to leave earlier from work where they are very strict about the times. Otherwise I wouldn't make it before daycare closes.

I feel like things are slowly getting better I guess. smile

D
Duvae Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I'' sorry if my last post seemed disjointed or fragmented. That's how My writing usually looks before I fix it up.
She is still going to move. Once she's set her mind to something that is going to happen and not even a command from on high will sway her, I guess it's part of why I love her.

But the thing that I find encouraging is that she feels the need to come up with new justifications for her descision. That she is openly questioning the need herself. smile

T
T
I knew there was an OM from the very first post. It was just so textbook. He's still in the picture by the way. Her actions prove it. You have zero chance of fixing your marriage as long as there is an OM in the picture. First, dig and confirm an OM. That should be pretty easy, she's basically flaunting it. Second, 180 her. You can look that up.

Don't be passive and do not be her doormat. Nobody respects a doormat. She'll see you as weak and unattractive. Be strong and firm with her and you might save the M. You have to be the leader of your house. The king of your castle. If you're not, she'll find another king. She currently is auditioning for your replacement. Don't be a spectator for that.

The future is as bright as you demand it be.
D
Duvae Offline OP
OP Offline
D
The OM is a woman and she is not a lesbian.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard