Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2686455 06/18/16 04:02 AM
S
Surfer Offline OP
OP Offline
S
So my WAW who walked 13 days ago then leaves the kids with me for a fun weekend abroad so she can get some space and recouperate (drink, chat etc with her girlfriends). Decided to go with it as custody is not sorted yet - but we have a draft plan. Kids are fine and I dropped her at the airport and had a good talk all the way - 1.5 hours. Which feels nice. She is really grayeful. Clearly this might be because I am helping her to eat cake. She returns tomorrow - I could pick her up with the kids (who will be pleased to see her). Or I could not. Knowing it does not feel so nice not being collected from an airport it might just hit home. This feels a bit mean however. Dark and mean are not the same but I do think being there to collect her might leave me as the reliable plan B and also it means I am not disconnected I guess. Would being there to drop her and pick her up send the wrong message? It felt a bit like piecing but that might just have been the desire in my brought about by a manipulative WAW.....hard to know. Any thoughts?

M46/W40/D8/S6/T20/M12/Separated 6/2016,W takes kids
Issues2009
Wpartying w/g.f's2013on
EA2013PAdeniedWleavesMBR
ImeetAP/EAhalts
VariousBDDates
MFCourse
WSpew
EAresumes I halt
Wrages
DBIng4/2016

M
M
Serious question: why did you take her to the airport? What was your reasoning?

As for your talk, what do you mean, you "had avoid talk"?

As for piecing, it isn't piecing until her actions show she wants to be married to you. I don't believe that's what's happening.

job Offline
Surfer,
As new member to the group, I thought I'd drop you a note and ask that you please stick to one thread at a time. When your thread has reached 100 postings/replies, then create a new thread. When we have more than one thread going at a time, it's a bit confusing for posters and yourself to keep up w/which thread to post to.

Also, you can change your subject line within your threads.

Cadet, upon his return from a long weekend, may opt to merge your two threads together.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
S
Surfer Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Darkness

I thought it would be a decent thing to do. Very new to distancing. I am presuming leaving her to struggle might have been the right thing to do??

Typo apologies. 'A good talk' (not avoid)'.

No I think you are right re: piecing. I think she was just cake eating. Won't bother picking her up perhaps.

M46/W40/D8/S6/T20/M12/Separated 6/2016,W takes kids
Issues2009
Wpartying w/g.f's2013on
EA2013PAdeniedWleavesMBR
ImeetAP/EAhalts
VariousBDDates
MFCourse
WSpew
EAresumes I halt
Wrages
DBIng4/2016

S
S
Another note b/c of your newbie status, I hope you won't mistake what we say as being harsh or as if we're attacking. Some us speak more directly than others, and we may ask you questions to make you search your own heart, mind, motivation, etc. We all have one thing in common and that is we had a lot to learn when we first arrived. I am still learning from others.

Hope you'll stick with us and post as often as you can.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard