Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
G
GWH Offline
G
Tyler, i just had lunch a couple weeks ago with my MIL, and FIL. They will always be in my life.

G
G8r Offline
G
Hi Tyler12. I just took my D3 to visit my soon to be ex FIL and his wife on Monday while returning from a trip. I also just spoke with soon to be exMIL because her husband broke his hip.

I didn't mention it to WW nor did I do it to get back with her. D3 really enjoyed her visit to FIL an it just seemed like the right thing to do calling MIL.

Continuing to wish you the best.

Me:44 W:38
T:10.5 M:7.5
D:3
BD: 7/2015
W moves out of MBR: 9/2015
WW files for D: 2/8/2016
T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I had a great week with the my boys and weekend with my kids. W called a couple times to talk to S3. He is never interested tho. Says hi. That's about it.

Almost every day he says he doesn't like mommy. He wants to stay with me forever. He tells it to her too. I tell him mommy loves him very much and he has friends there etc...

W likes to throw the blame on anyone but herself. The latest is it is d12 and s9 that got s3 saying that because she asked s3 where he heard it. Come on.

Them after meeting today to exchange the boys she asks if I still have that cat! I gave it away almost 2 months ago after I asked if she wanted it!

Them texts me S1 took 3 steps. I replied. Awesome did you get a video? Cause i got one the other day. And she replies all mad that I didn't tell her. I replied that i didn't feel it necessary as she had talked about him doing it all the time. And I get it doesn't matter. Bound to happen eventually.

I am so beyond over the bs and backwards crap that comes from this stranger I used to know. And for some reason beyond my comprehension, I still love her. Or believe I do.

It struggle between is it her I love. Or the idea of the companionship we had. Either way. I don't want the person she is now in my life in any kind of R way or M way.

As for myself. I have now gone a week without a cigarette. I decided last Monday I done. It's not easy haha. And I feel like I am eating way too much to make up for the cravings.

Also spring is here and I am able to get out into the yard and flower beds. Hopefully het planting soon and get into the veggie garden too. Make this place as nice as I can so I can hopefully sell it this summer.

The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so make yourself as interesting as possible.
G
GWH Offline
G
Sound like your moving along pretty good brother. Good job with not smoking for a week. Keep up the good work.

T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Ok. So. For whatever reason W sends me a text tonight. It's one of those poem meme things that really has nothing new to say. I mean it literally could have been sent to me anytime from bDay.

It was I tried until o couldn't anymore and you didn't care etc etc kind of deal. And I really have no reason to respond. It didn't get me spinning just thinking of her and why now 6 months later.

Best I can surmise is I don't care and she's still angry. Sounds like a her problem.

Although I did consider responding with who is this? Or did you mean to send that 6 months ago? Something that would just throw fuel on the fire if she is burning.

No real question here just thought I would share for some insight. I don't miss her because of this. However it has me attempting to mind read.

Oh well time to work out instead I guess

The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so make yourself as interesting as possible.
T
T
Tyler always try to take the high road buddy. You don't need to respond and maybe by sending that is exactly what she wants.... to know you still care enough to get angry and sucked into a fight. Who knows??? maybe it will bother her more that you do not respond. Angry WW do not seem to know what to do with non angry Hs.

Me 41
W 33
M 2013
Suspect A 11/15
Confirm A 1/16
She moved out 2/14/16
Stepson 13
Stepson 16
T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Ya I am actually watching a movie other than the thread here I am not thinking about it to be honest

M
M
Let me mind read for you. She is having a bad day and wants to bring you into it to blame you for her issues. Stay away, let her deal with her own problems.

Me:49 W:45
M:19 T:22
EA confirmed and ended 8/2014
S:19,17 D:9,5
T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I actually laughed to myself that she is still angry. I couldn't help but mind read for a bit. I figure OM and her fought or I got her spinning yesterday when I was talking to S3 on the phone.

Bad day or not like you said. Not my problem.

T
Tyler12 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Still not a lot to update. Life is going along well. Between coaching and gal things are good.

S3 started t-ball this last week and loved it. I planned all the summer holidays dates with my kids and discussed them with the respective mothers. Big 180 for me to plan that stuff. If I want them when I want that's what I have to do tho.

I am planning on taking a trip to see inlaws with the all the kids. I don't expect ExW to be happy about it, she can suck it up. From what she has told me she doesn't talk to her family anymore.

Her choice. I don't talk to her often. Only about the kids if there is a question about exchange. She tends to small talk when we meet. I listen and get out of there ASAP.

I don't want to spend any time with her o don't have to. She lasted "on her own". Like she wanted maybe a month. Now she is living g at OM house. Probably smart on her part. Saves a lot of money.

Personally I have been thinking of getting g the D started. We have to have been apart for a year to get a D or one party has to admit to adultery or abuse. However we can get everything ready and then At a year it's done.

I am happier in the last month or so than I have been in a long long time. So this was a blessing in disguise. I am very thankful for everyone who supported and slapped me around when I needed it. I'll still be back from time to time. I have been very busy and summer is coming.

3 weeks cigarette free! Pretty proud of that too.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard